ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

MAN Lion City DD

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 1:18

Hi all

When the SDK kits are available im sure we'll get somebody creating the coach like Lion City Double Decker by MAN - http://www.mantruckandbus.de/datapool/imagepool/c0014/Fahrerarbeitsplatz_Lion_City_DD_g.jpg to forward things along here's a cabin screen shot. not the most fantastic cab. It's really plain compared to the cabs for the SD200 or 202 models.

Anyway that is the cab if anyone wishes (when we can) test their developing skills - I cant wait to see what people come up with. Im not a developer to say the least, but any help where necessary! I'll be more than happy.

Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 9:06

In fact, the real Berlin Lion's City DD panel is even more boring: It's the simple VDV2-panel with just one large tachometer and a small LCD screen in the middle of the dash.
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 13:16

Like Rudiger said, most Lion's City DD have standard VDO-dashes. Still, I like the way they look. They look tidy and clean.
The ones that my city got a month ago look like this:

http://www.transportes-xxi.net/albums/cat_498/stcp08.jpg
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 20:47

Pedro schrieb:
Like Rudiger said, most Lion's City DD have standard VDO-dashes. Still, I like the way they look. They look tidy and clean.
The ones that my city got a month ago look like this:

http://www.transportes-xxi.net/albums/cat_498/stcp08.jpg

Pedro you're a genius designer, would i be wrong in saying there is a couple projects in the works (under wraps Wink ) With regards to Rudiger and yourself, it was just a suggestion, it is boring, i can see why the 80s were a chosen period, the switches on the dash make it seem more like an actual bus, its the same sort of dash as a MCW, they were utter boring, just a speedo and an air vent. The VDO dashes seem to be the standard, even for the Mercedes Citaro G, they're the same.

Still i hope down the line someone crafts a modern MAN
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:04

I agree with JunGRail we do need more bus models either from M&R or users.. I think there will be a point where users will get so bored with driving the same old MAN SD200/202's
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 21:56

JunGRail schrieb:

Pedro you're a genius designer, would i be wrong in saying there is a couple projects in the works (under wraps Wink ) With regards to Rudiger and yourself, it was just a suggestion, it is boring, i can see why the 80s were a chosen period, the switches on the dash make it seem more like an actual bus, its the same sort of dash as a MCW, they were utter boring, just a speedo and an air vent. The VDO dashes seem to be the standard, even for the Mercedes Citaro G, they're the same.

Still i hope down the line someone crafts a modern MAN

Heh, thank you. I really appreciate your compliment. Very Happy
And no, you wouldn't be wrong in assuming that. The biggest problem with that kind of projects is that they're very slow to complete. Hell, my main projects take 7 months to a year to complete, so a "background" project barely gets any progress. I think I have about 5 or 6 buses under wraps, and most of them have the front portion of it meshed, and that's about it. Razz

Actually, I quite like the VDO dashboards, mostly because it's what I usually see. I like it's simplistic design, it's not messy and doesn't have more than you need. A Lion's City is something I'd defenentley like to do, I just don't know when I'll ever bother to do it. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 22:29

Pedro schrieb:

Heh, thank you. I really appreciate your compliment. Very Happy
And no, you wouldn't be wrong in assuming that. The biggest problem with that kind of projects is that they're very slow to complete. Hell, my main projects take 7 months to a year to complete, so a "background" project barely gets any progress. I think I have about 5 or 6 buses under wraps, and most of them have the front portion of it meshed, and that's about it. Razz

Actually, I quite like the VDO dashboards, mostly because it's what I usually see. I like it's simplistic design, it's not messy and doesn't have more than you need. A Lion's City is something I'd defenentley like to do, I just don't know when I'll ever bother to do it. Smile

You're welcome, from what i remember seeing. I wish to have a go at designing but never sure where to start, once these SDKs are out i can probably get my hand into something, but i'll probably give the project to someone else to make it move!

I like the simple design as everything is intergrated into the indicator lever (lights, wipers, washer). Nice to see that (H) lever on the dash as well! What are the lengths of a Lion's City DD?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

MAN Lion City DD Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAN Lion City DD   MAN Lion City DD Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

MAN Lion City DD
Seite 1 von 1