ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Empty
BeitragThema: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 15:30

Here we go; Not a great video, but my first in OMSI.

This also demonstrates the TRACK IR device, that I just could not be without, for OMSI or FSX. Very Happy

Also, you will here some 'non-standard' voices in this - they are from my forthcoming "stagecoach newcastle" maps, and are all in the 'geordie' regional accent, ready for that map. Laughing (Thanks to my Brother Bill for the voice acting!).

THE VID IS FAR BETTER WATCHED IN YOUTUBE ITSELF, RATHER THAN AS AN EMBEDDED IMAGE!

If you just wish to see the new scenery and line area (Neu Tramm), go straight to 08:45 on the vid. Unfortunately the vid cuts off before you see "Neu Tramm Terminus" .... so you'll have to check that out in the map itself!

Very Happy

Zuletzt von David R am Mo 11 Apr - 18:44 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 15:48

Simply amazing! Loved the route before and now its like a whole new enjoyment!

By the way, are the voices actually English? I like the German voices currently in the game, but since I'm not German some English voices would be amazing. How long until we can see this Stagecoach map released?
Nach oben Nach unten
MAN_SD200

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 16:30

Where the f*ck are street lamps? You're gonna make again the same mistake. Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 18:27

MAN_SD200 schrieb:
Where the f*ck are street lamps? You're gonna make again the same mistake. Razz

I added some street lamps to the new area at Neu Tramm, but have not yet added any further lights to the original areas. I like the character of the map as it is, but I may add some more. Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 18:29

Lockheart schrieb:
Simply amazing! Loved the route before and now its like a whole new enjoyment!

By the way, are the voices actually English? I like the German voices currently in the game, but since I'm not German some English voices would be amazing. How long until we can see this Stagecoach map released?

The English voices you can hear there now, are in a broad English regional accent (Geordie!), as they're from the forthcoming 'Newcastle' map. So they don't really strictly belong with the Dannenburg map, but they're in OMSI now for the Newcastle work. Laughing

Thanks for the nice feedback, appreciate it! Cool

Dave.

PS..... 'Stagecoach Newcastle' (30/31/36) will be released in May).
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 1:52

David R schrieb:
The English voices you can hear there now, are in a broad English regional accent (Geordie!), as they're from the forthcoming 'Newcastle' map. So they don't really strictly belong with the Dannenburg map, but they're in OMSI now for the Newcastle work. Laughing

Thanks for the nice feedback, appreciate it! Cool

Dave.

PS..... 'Stagecoach Newcastle' (30/31/36) will be released in May).

So you mean now I have two great things to look forward to in May? Jeez, you are going to overload me with amazement. Can't wait, best of luck!
Nach oben Nach unten
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 12:43

Mind sharing your blinker sound?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 12:30

cbruun schrieb:
Mind sharing your blinker sound?

Hi,

Sorry I missed this post last week.

Here you go;-

http://aussiex.net/omsi/Louder_Blinkers_Set_V1.exe

Very Happy

Cheers, D.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)   New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

New video of my extended "Dannenburg" map... (now with 2 lines)
Seite 1 von 1