ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)

Nach unten 
+11
Jason
MAN_SD200
tomtoon
krtz07
random.monster1981
wtfunk
JayKae
Mike
kd
scania_n270ub
15 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Empty
BeitragThema: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 13:46

Hi,

A nice surprise for your weekend!

I have completed and released V1 of my Dannenburg Map for OMSI.

- The map includes one Line; "Line 4", with full AI traffic and 3 tours, operating between 0400 and 2330.
- The line is operated with the D92 only for the AI, but you can use any bus.
- Rollband files are included for the SD200 rollblind buses.
- A full depot file in included. (Always ensure you select the 'Dannenburg' depot).

Please follow the installation instructions in the included PDF carefully

CURRENT CONSTRAINTS:

- In V1, no timetable image for the bus is included yet. This will follow shortly in V2.

TIPS FOR USING THIS MAP:-

- This is a complex map in terms of objects (in the urban areas). Expect slightly faster performance than Spandau but not as quick as Grundorf!
- The streets are TIGHT for the size of the bus - drive carefully and observe 30 in the towns and 50 on the highways.
- IBIS Codes are included in the enclosed PDF.
- Switch on the INFO MARKERS in OMSI, to learn the route! (A route map PDF is also included).
- On loading OMSI, ensure you select the 'Dannenburg' Map, and ensure you also select the 'Dannenburg' Depot (important!).
- Set up a new Bus (D92 highly recommended) and place it at the Dannenburg entry point.
- You MUST make a 3 point turn in the Langenhorst Terminus.

(This map was designed for use with the first midi or mini buses that get designed for OMSI. In truth the SD202 is too large for the route however the sim is completely playable with this bus on the route - if you drive appropriately).

- If using the SD83 automated rollblind, select "3" for "Dannenburg", or "8" for "Langenhorst.

TRACKIR is HIGHLY recommended for maximum enjoyment of OMSI!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Version 2 (lower level traffic lights), automated installer;

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmdt6b1h4h4ffos

Version 1 (original high level traffic lights only), automated installer;

http://www.mediafire.com/?ey4x7qol5hdpzcl

Version 1 (original high level traffic lights only), manual zip file;

http://www.mediafire.com/?ugjee74gn7bl2po

(Mediafire sometimes runs an Ad before the downlink link appears. Close the ad and please be patient).

I have obviously only tested on my PC so as soon as someone has tried the map, please report back.

Cheers,
David Rogers

Zuletzt von davidrogers am Fr 11 März - 19:09 bearbeitet; insgesamt 10-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 14:19

It sounds so sweet, I'll test it as soon as I download it!

Thanks for your time! Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 14:48

cheers
I hope i can try it before leaving for the whole week. What a Face

A little sidenote: i think it is way easier to put the files in the same directory structure the game have, so people won't have to copy all of the different things separately.
Also, in the pdf: it is Ziel, not Tiel. Smile

Huge YAAAY for the tight roads, i love them.
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 15:11

Hello all!

I tested the map in a "betriebsfahrt" to know the route and it's very nice but I hate having to exit the bus pressing F3 to see what colour is in the traffic light:
RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Semaforo

It would be so nice if you add another light on the right.

Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 15:24

Hi,

The issue is that I've always used OMSI with a TrackIR, so I never ever use those view keys. (I just look where I want to see Very Happy ), so it may well be that due to the complex 'urban' nature of this map that it is difficult to view some elements, using the view keys. Apologies if that's the case.

Fair point about the file structure. I'm actually building an installer as we speak, so V2 should be released in a few days with a fully automated installer.

Hope you enjoy the route - don't forget to activate the 'Info System' the first few times you drive it. It's the best way to learn the route. Very Happy

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 15:30

davidrogers schrieb:
Hi,

The issue is that I've always used OMSI with a TrackIR, so I never ever use those view keys. (I just look where I want to see Very Happy ), so it may well be that due to the complex 'urban' nature of this map that it is difficult to view some elements, using the view keys. Apologies if that's the case.

Fair point about the file structure. I'm actually building an installer as we speak, so V2 should be released in a few days with a fully automated installer.

Hope you enjoy the route - don't forget to activate the 'Info System' the first few times you drive it. It's the best way to learn the route. Very Happy

Cheers,

Then you probably stop way further from the traffic light than we do, because you can't see the top light from where i am standing, unless you have a sunroof. Very Happy

I just finished my first route, the schedule is indeed a bit tight, but i managed to drive it without problems in 18 minutes, so it is ok.
My experiences:
- I like the route. Some more scenery objects would be nice maybe, but otherwise it looks good.
- the roads aren't that narrow, i mean did you play Pilzdorf yet? Or Meisendorf? Smile

I go and drive the way back now! bounce

edit: had the route back in 16 mins, cool route. What i'd add is some more traffic islands (is it the word?) in the little villages. We have a lot of those, and i imagine they would be really nice to drive around in a bus. Their main purpose is to slow traffic down, and give more chance for crossing pedestrians.

Oh, one other thing: did you guys notice any weirdness on this map, like Tiles loading so late that you are almost driving on them when they appear, and other scenery objects acting similar?

I just found out that your map is awesome for fast driving. I made a quick race from Dannenburg station to Langenhorst terminus skipping the bus stops and going through every red lights, but following the original route, and not causing any trouble like hitting cars, pedestrians or curbs. Very Happy It was great fun. Managed to do it in 6 minutes and 32 seconds with the SD82. Any contenders? Smile I had to stop once when my bus drifted to the other lane in a tight corner, and almost hit a waiting car there. affraid
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:08

NEW Fully automated installer:-

This will install all files, as long as you have a standard installation. (As long as your OMSI is located at; C:\Program Files\m-r-software\Omsi.

Leave the file path as it is on the installer... (For this installer the correct file path is C:\Program Files\m-r-software\Omsi, not just C:\Program Files\m-r-software).

If you would prefer to manually install files, the download link to the manual files is still live in the first post of the thread.

Zitat :
Then you probably stop way further from the traffic light than we do, because you can't see the top light from where i am standing, unless you have a sunroof.

LOL, I guess that's what you'd have to do in real life - stop further back where you can see the lights - so that's what you need to do in OMSI. Very Happy Glad you're having fun with the route. Max speed is 30 in urban areas and 50 on link roads though! Laughing

You're right that the roads aren't too narrow, but it's the corners that are tight (especially in the 3 built up areas).

David.

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:21

davidrogers schrieb:

Zitat :
Then you probably stop way further from the traffic light than we do, because you can't see the top light from where i am standing, unless you have a sunroof.

LOL, I guess that's what you'd have to do in real life - stop further back where you can see the lights - so that's what you need to do in OMSI. Very Happy Glad you're having fun with the route. Max speed is 30 in urban areas and 50 on link roads though! Laughing

In real life i stick my neck out to the front so i can see the lights at the top, or i just watch the other lights right where scania_n270ub pointed them out. Smile

If i keep the 30 in urban areas then 17 minutes is almost impossible. You have to give tickets to the passengers while already driving (which is actually something i do occasionally Very Happy) .
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:56

It'd be no fun if it weren't challenging Wink ...but yes, you're right, the timetable is very tight unless you put your foot down when you can.

I've had a few more runs on the map, and yes, I'm convinced that lower traffic lights would improve the experience on the map. The overheads are ok as long as you remember to stop early enough to see them. But I stopped late a few times and it's a pain once that happens.

I'll have a word with Dannenburg Regional Council and see if they will give the funding to have supplementary lower traffic signals fitted too. Laughing

PS... If you are occasionally at a Green light and the car in front won't pull off, it will be because there is a pedestrian crossing on the road on which the car is turning into. In V2 for these cases I will probably remove the pedestrian traffic from these areas. The timetable (and traffic!) is busy enough on this map without more 'standstills' while pedestrians cross. Very Happy

I'm done on the PC for the weekend now though, so more changes and improvements in V2 early next week. Cool

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 17:52

Very good, did the whole thing on time and not a single passenger complaint. Skillz haha
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 18:01

Good driving Mike!

Here's a peak at the new (additional) low level traffic signals for the map (shown in the Editor);

RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Tl

....each one has to be meticulously placed by hand Twisted Evil , so will be done in V2 by mid next week.

Cheers,
David.

Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 18:36

Thanks a lot David (my name is the same too Laughing ) for putting the lower lights Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 18:53

VERSION 2 RELEASED!

Changes / Improvements:-

- Lower level (additional) traffic lights added to juntions on the route. (Not added to junctions that the route doesn't follow).

- Some improvements to pedestrian AI to stop them walking in front of traffic.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD VERSION 2:

Automated Installer only:

LINKS TO DOWNLOAD VERSION 1 (if required for any reason):

Automated Installer:

Manual Zip File:

Cheers,

David
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 19:45

Excellent route thank you. Couple minor annoyances... traffic lights at Dannenburg (arriving) seems to srick on red. Lot's of cars at traffic lights that sit there forever when li9ghts go green... can't keep to time on this one lol.. but will persist.. thank you Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 20:37

Excellent work David! Thank you so much, it is a lovely map!
Nach oben Nach unten
wtfunk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 22:46

davidrogers schrieb:
VERSION 2 RELEASED!

Changes / Improvements:-

- Lower level (additional) traffic lights added to juntions on the route. (Not added to junctions that the route doesn't follow).

- Some improvements to pedestrian AI to stop them walking in front of traffic.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD VERSION 2:

Automated Installer only:

LINKS TO DOWNLOAD VERSION 1 (if required for any reason):

Automated Installer:

Manual Zip File:

Cheers,

David

Hi David,can you upload version 2 as a zip file?because for some reason my norton 360 is thinking the installer have virus and i cant seem to do anything to it
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 12:19

1812 schrieb:
Excellent route thank you. Couple minor annoyances... traffic lights at Dannenburg (arriving) seems to srick on red. Lot's of cars at traffic lights that sit there forever when li9ghts go green... can't keep to time on this one lol.. but will persist.. thank you Very Happy

Hi,

Just some background, into the thinking behind this map;

There are some maps (like Meisendorf) that have been built to be 'game like'. In that there are crazy steep hills to climb, and 180 degree bends. I'm not criticising Meisendorf, it's great fun but it's a gamers map. My Dannenburg map is more aimed at the simulation side. It features two quite large(ish) urban areas and if you drive in those areas at busy times, yes you will see some large traffic jams! That's not an issue, it's deliberate because it's realistic for busy urban centre areas. If you drive back towards Dannenburg around 17:00 you can sometimes see a long queue at the traffic lights before the bus stand lights. Your first thought will be "somethings gone wrong here, the AI is stuck".... but it's not, just wait and you'll see the cars getting through the lights - a few at a time as in real life. The traffic lights in the bus stop will also sometimes stay red for a long period. The flow for the main road is given priority and buses needing to depart the stand may have to wait up to 60 seconds to depart.

If they are 'annoyances' to you then it's probably not your sort of map that's all. Wink It makes absolutely no apologies for the type of map it is. I'm happy to receive feedback and yesterday 2 users stated that the high level traffic lights were hard to see if you got close to the junction line. I added lower level lights within 1 hour and had V2 up for download. Anything that will improve the map I'm happy to change. But traffic volumes and traffic light patterns won't be changing I'm afraid. Very Happy

I completely agree that the timetable is very hard to keep to on this map. I had found a pattern with other maps (inc. Spandau) where the timetables were too easy to keep to, and it was necessary to 'kill time' a lot to keep to the timetable and prevent running early. So again, I made this the other way around; very tight to keep to! clown

This hasn't meant to come across as defensive - just trying to explain that there are some aspects I will definately change and improve, and other aspects that are challenging ('annoying' Laughing ) but fundamental to the map. Of course if you know how to use the OMSI Editor you can change anything yourself Very Happy

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 12:29

wtfunk schrieb:

Hi David,can you upload version 2 as a zip file?because for some reason my norton 360 is thinking the installer have virus and i cant seem to do anything to it

Hi,

I can do that but it will be next week before I have time to do it. What you could do is temporarily deactivate Norton and run the installer. (I promise it has no viruses in it!). I use Avast and it has an option to 'deactiate for 10 mins' in case I want to run something it doesn't like but I know is safe.

If you didn't want to install directly into the OMSI folder, you could point the path in the installer to your desktop, then copy the files from your desktop to OMSI. Very Happy

D.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 14:11

David would it be possible for you to PM me and add me to MSN messenger? I think I'll be needing your help understanding the editor ( The PDF for me.. is quite confusing )

I plan to make a few routes ( some being up to 1 and a half hour each way ) and other routes which are made up.

would really appreciate this mate. Smile

thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 15:12

Hi David, firstly.. apologies... I think you may have understood me.. I wasn't complaining one single bit.. this route addon is absolutely excellent and people like you make my experiences on sims better!

I thought I had picked up two issues in that I waited for ages at this red light. In the end I went through it but next time I will sit there as you would at normal lights and be patient. I hadn't seen this in the sim before so wrongly presumed it was a bug.

Same with the flow of traffic. I am an ex bus and truck driver so yes I al fully aware that busses can get delayed by half hour or more in rush hour traffic. It was the fact that in some cases lights went to green and nothing was blocking the first car and it didn't move. If this is how it has to be to simulate real rush hour then again.. I understand and accept this entierely, and even agree with you entirely that this is a GOOD addon experience as it is more like real life. So thank you for this and apologies if you took my comments in the wrong way.... I promise I am still your number one fan
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 15:51

davidrogers schrieb:
1812 schrieb:

Hi,

Just some background, into the thinking behind this map;

There are some maps (like Meisendorf) that have been built to be 'game like'. In that there are crazy steep hills to climb, and 180 degree bends. I'm not criticising Meisendorf, it's great fun but it's a gamers map. My Dannenburg map is more aimed at the simulation side. It features two quite large(ish) urban areas and if you drive in those areas at busy times, yes you will see some large traffic jams! That's not an issue, it's deliberate because it's realistic for busy urban centre areas. If you drive back towards Dannenburg around 17:00 you can sometimes see a long queue at the traffic lights before the bus stand lights. Your first thought will be "somethings gone wrong here, the AI is stuck".... but it's not, just wait and you'll see the cars getting through the lights - a few at a time as in real life. The traffic lights in the bus stop will also sometimes stay red for a long period. The flow for the main road is given priority and buses needing to depart the stand may have to wait up to 60 seconds to depart.

If they are 'annoyances' to you then it's probably not your sort of map that's all. Wink It makes absolutely no apologies for the type of map it is. I'm happy to receive feedback and yesterday 2 users stated that the high level traffic lights were hard to see if you got close to the junction line. I added lower level lights within 1 hour and had V2 up for download. Anything that will improve the map I'm happy to change. But traffic volumes and traffic light patterns won't be changing I'm afraid. Very Happy

I completely agree that the timetable is very hard to keep to on this map. I had found a pattern with other maps (inc. Spandau) where the timetables were too easy to keep to, and it was necessary to 'kill time' a lot to keep to the timetable and prevent running early. So again, I made this the other way around; very tight to keep to! clown

This hasn't meant to come across as defensive - just trying to explain that there are some aspects I will definately change and improve, and other aspects that are challenging ('annoying' Laughing ) but fundamental to the map. Of course if you know how to use the OMSI Editor you can change anything yourself Very Happy

David.
As soon as I installed Meisendorf and driven on it, I uninstalled that route because it is too arcade like. The roads gradients are too unrealistic. Your route, however, it is excellent, driven 4 times on it back to back. I hope down the road, you will fill some areas in with some trees though! That is pretty much my only complaint. Also there is one stop when coming back to dannenburg which does not pick up anybody - I will post a screenshot of it later on today. Also, you seem to have two buses on the same run as well. I would suggest decreasing the headway time or remove that bus that follows that other bus! Very Happy

@1812, there are lights in real life that takes forever to change, and they do make the drivers late. You just have to drive like a bat out of hell to make sure you get that light on green! Very Happy When I have driven that route the first time, I was running 4 minutes late, and i driven it as an pretty average speed. The second time around, I have to go extremely fast just to stay on time. The last two times I have driven that route, I driven too fast and actually was running 2 minutes hot! I was wondering what happened to all of those people!! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 10:38

Hi 1812,

Thanks. Sorry, I've read my post again and it does come across too 'touchy' Laughing so my apologies for that. No offence was taken to your post; I think I was maybe just too keen to point out what I was pitching for when I built the map. Your post was fair and balanced so no sweat Cool

krtz07, thanks for your comments, i'm really pleased people are enjoying the map. Yes, there are definately some areas that need filling with trees or other objects. I'm planning to do one final 'sweep' of improvements, released as V3 and then will leave the map as it as (as I'm keen to start my next map). You're also right about the point where 2 AI buses run together. That's a Maths error on my part Embarassed whereby there are 3 tours on the map, but the double-rotation (there and back) journey time is 40 minutes, so things went a little off with the timings! The main issue it causes is when 2 AI buses are sitting in Langenhorst Terminus; there is very little room for a 3rd bus! Laughing Hope to get the issue fixed in V3.

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 12:01

Going to test this now Very Happy

great map dude, just a shame about the AI problems (2 following each other within 2 mins)
Nach oben Nach unten
MAN_SD200

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:30

I downloaded the map yesterday and it's f*cking awesome What a Face , but you should add some, er, street lamps? This is how you call it? (My English isn't too good, I know.)
I want some of them, because at night it's very dark, and I must use long lights (?) to see anything Evil or Very Mad , but then I dazzle/blind/daze* other users of the road. I know that there is no affect, but's very unrealistic. Smile I'd make them myself, but the editor pisses me off Mad , so that's I want you to add some.

* I don't know how it's in English "oślepiać", I translated it in Google Translator, tell me if I did any mistake, or tell which verb is correct in this case, cause it can be useful and I can make better notes in English lessons
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 17:48

Hey,

Yes, the map does indeed need some street lamps, as currently there are none! These will definately be included in V3.

For the 2 buses that run behind eachother, this was indeed a math error with the tour planning but I have to say in some ways I like it because where I come from, in big cities, there are often 2 buses running together (one late). But I will almost certainly fix this, again in V3.

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)   RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

RELEASED: Dannenburg Map ("Line 4", 20mins each way)
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter