ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Empty
BeitragThema: SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?   SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 0:13

Hi

Ive been searching the forums, especially the German section, to find all the currently available SDK's but I can not find them! Can someone give me the link - I want the German ones because they have more than the English at the moment

Many Thanks

Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?   SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 1:01

The only document currently released that people are sometimes referring to as "The SDK" is the manual for the OMSI Editor..... You can do a lot with the Editor, but it's not an SDK as such.

Marcel & Rudiger (the developers) are currently producing an (full) SDK as I understand it.

The OMSI Editor Manual (English & German) now comes with Version 1.01 of the game, or I think you can also download a standalone version from the Aerosoft Manual.

D.

Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?   SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 7:45

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?   SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 10:38

But since both linked files are not ready yet (the first is just inofficial and the second is not finished yet), we haven't translated them into English.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?   SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 10:55

That's true, so either wait for the official SDK or translate it on your own with e.g. Google Translater... but as we all know, the results will probably be nearly... useless Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?   SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 12:52

Hello

Ok, Thanks alot that is exactly what I was looking for.

I just started the tutorial but already something has gone wrong? Please help me - Is it because im using version 249.2 of Blender and you used 248??

Screenshot:
SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Helpfx.th

So all im trying to do is get that texture onto the square by following the SDK - but it doesnt seem to update on the actual model when I choose the correct path for the texture!

Thanks

Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?   SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SDK- Software Development Kits - Where are they?
Seite 1 von 1