ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development Empty
BeitragThema: New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development   New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 21:03

I will share with you some images tommorow, but I have been playing with editor and hope to make a route as soon as possible. I have lots of buildings and roads in development, but still learning the engine, and I will be sharing them as I said previously in this post.

Its going to feature hi-rise buildings to rich suburbs, and all the bits in between, linking two major centers of towns. Exciting!
Nach oben Nach unten
andybadb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development Empty
BeitragThema: Re: New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development   New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 21:58

flippy1008 schrieb:
I will share with you some images tommorow, but I have been playing with editor and hope to make a route as soon as possible. I have lots of buildings and roads in development, but still learning the engine, and I will be sharing them as I said previously in this post.

Its going to feature hi-rise buildings to rich suburbs, and all the bits in between, linking two major centers of towns. Exciting!
sounds good. How did you get the new buildings have you made them or imported them?
Nach oben Nach unten

New Town Version 1.0 -- Currently In Development
Seite 1 von 1