ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

To renumber routes and destinations?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

To renumber routes and destinations? Empty
BeitragThema: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 18:49

I was wondering if it was possible (as a simple and easy mod to help people enjoy omsi more) if you could change the name and places of a route on the displays and have your own number showing. Ill give an example so people can understand what i mean:

Imagine route 92 which is spandau etc...
Say i wanted to rename a terminus on the destination something else, so that when i type it in instead of "xxxxxx" coming up which is for the route, it said "Alcester Lanes End" instead?
And instead of 92 for the route, say when i type in the numbers "50" that would work for the route instead?
Do people get what i mean?
Basically renumbering routes and destinations along the routes with my own destinations etc?

I hope someone can help,
Ash
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 20:37

This is all handled by the HOF file thats attached to each map(i.e. the depot file) and its as simple as editing that file in your favorite writing program(notepad, wordpad, etc) OR you can just download this program that'll simplify it that much more! HOF Creator
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 8:06

It's completly helpless in my opinion.
All is clear enough for now.

In Every bus you can find a sheet with codes for IBIS and Rollbands of all lines.
So I see no reason to change something what works good.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dean W

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

BeitragThema: Re: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 13:29

CristianSkytter schrieb:
It's completly helpless in my opinion.
All is clear enough for now.

In Every bus you can find a sheet with codes for IBIS and Rollbands of all lines.
So I see no reason to change something what works good.

Regards.

You've totally missed the point...... he's asking because he wants to rename some places and numbers, so that they are places that are familiar and personal to him...... it's not relevent to your opinion to the change! ... He just wants to know how he'd change HOF data, so that the buses on the Spandau-89 map show locations that HE would prefer.......

@ 103291 - as Lockheart said, yes it's easily done once you know what you're doing around the OMSI file structures. It could be worth reading the SDK manual before attempting it.

Dean.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 17:50

Dean W schrieb:

You've totally missed the point...... he's asking because he wants to rename some places and numbers, so that they are places that are familiar and personal to him...... it's not relevent to your opinion to the change! ... He just wants to know how he'd change HOF data, so that the buses on the Spandau-89 map show locations that HE would prefer.......

Dean.

Ahh, thanks... Now I got it Wink
Been thinking about completely other thing Very Happy

Back to the topic:
1) First, you should learn something about how to use editor to edit map and "*.hof" file. (As Dean said - SDK reading)
2) Change all names of bus stops in editor as well as terminuses of line.
3) Uptade all changed data to "*.hof" file.

Regards.

Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 21:09

thanks for your good replies, exactly as dean w says above, its not me wanting to change something just because i dont think it works, its because i wouldnt mind seeing route names around by me and seeing people get on as i have downloaded some nice liveries that other people have uploaded of companies that are based around by me Smile

I will have to look at the SDK manual, is there any specific part that actually tells you about renaming places and the HOF files etc?
thanks to all,
Ash
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

BeitragThema: Re: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 9:01

In my opinion you should take care about whole Manual Very Happy

But if you are not interested to build/rebuild map just take a look at Lesson 3 & 5.

Here is a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?edjxs9fluzp12j7
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: To renumber routes and destinations?   To renumber routes and destinations? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

To renumber routes and destinations?
Seite 1 von 1