ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

can you use scrolling destinations on routes?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
XxJ0RD6NxX

XxJ0RD6NxX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 54

can you use scrolling destinations on routes? Empty
BeitragThema: can you use scrolling destinations on routes?   can you use scrolling destinations on routes? Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 16:19

ive just learned how to make my own custom scrolling destinations and wondered if they are able to be used on maps if they are coded in Question

cheers,

Jordan
Nach oben Nach unten
domo270897

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: can you use scrolling destinations on routes?   can you use scrolling destinations on routes? Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 17:33

I'm sure you can. Just type in the route no. in the IBIS; e.g 07600 and the route no; e.g 01, then type you're scrolling blind code e.g 07695.

EDIT: Ignore what I just said. I just tried it and it does not work.
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: can you use scrolling destinations on routes?   can you use scrolling destinations on routes? Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 18:11

XxJ0RD6NxX schrieb:
ive just learned how to make my own custom scrolling destinations and wondered if they are able to be used on maps if they are coded in Question

cheers,

Jordan
Is there a way to do scrolling with HOF creator of I have to manually type it in? Also can you make a tutorial
Nach oben Nach unten
XxJ0RD6NxX

XxJ0RD6NxX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 54

BeitragThema: Re: can you use scrolling destinations on routes?   can you use scrolling destinations on routes? Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 8:56

97OrionVCNG schrieb:
XxJ0RD6NxX schrieb:

cheers,

Jordan
Is there a way to do scrolling with HOF creator of I have to manually type it in? Also can you make a tutorial

erm go to the Matrix_D file and change both lines of 98 then i copied and swapped 98 with 95 so a number would be displayed because on 98 the number wont display because its the all in all out destination if u get what im sayin just replay back if you dont and il post a step by step in more detail Smile so far ive got mine to say "Horncastle via wragby" then it scrolls to say "then connecting to Skegness" took me a while to do it but make sure u have 16 characters so on my horncastle i just made it 16 by adding space to it then they b an @ which is the bottom row then on the @ after that just put xyxyxyxyxyxyxyxy and ive tried doin it but maually is only way it really works because i tried doin one and the people just didnt get on

hope it help in sum way

jordan
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: can you use scrolling destinations on routes?   can you use scrolling destinations on routes? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

can you use scrolling destinations on routes?
Seite 1 von 1