ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track

Nach unten 
+2
Janniboy
omsikenli
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
omsikenli

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Empty
BeitragThema: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 9:30

Hello everyone,
I have got a problem when creating a track, please help me! Embarassed

When my route goes to a "3+3 lanes" spline, I want the route to change from the "slow lane" to the "fast lane".
I tried to select the path next to the slow lane and so on to the fast lane.
However, an error is made of course as the path is not closely connected.

It should be clearer for looking the image below:
SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Path

How to deal with this? I know that the route 92 in Berlin-Spandau_89 needs to change lanes in some part, how this is made?
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 9:51

You need to select some splines that are parallel to your first spline.

So, in this sketch, | is a selected spline (just ingore _ ):

|
| | |
| | |
| | |
__|

This way, it should work Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
omsikenli

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 10:03

Janniboy schrieb:
You need to select some splines that are parallel to your first spline.

So, in this sketch, | is a selected spline (just ingore _ ):

|
| | |
| | |
| | |
__|

This way, it should work Wink
Thank You, problem solved, but another thing raised.
As shown in the image. that no splines a exactly parallel with same length (just like those selected)
I have to choose the spline far before this part to "change lanes"......
So in this case the bus will change lanes first....then go back to the "slow lane" for the bus stop...and again change to the fast lane.
It seems a bit strange then.
Is that the only way to solve this is to create a spline with "invis_street.sli" to link the slow and fast lane together after the stop?
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 10:08

Concerning the picture you posted above, it should be possible to let the selected parallel splines AFTER the bus stop.
So I would just try to guide the bus to the bus stop, and afterwards, select all parallel splines, then the bus should change the lane and turn left at the end Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
omsikenli

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 10:21

Janniboy schrieb:
Concerning the picture you posted above, it should be possible to let the selected parallel splines AFTER the bus stop.
So I would just try to guide the bus to the bus stop, and afterwards, select all parallel splines, then the bus should change the lane and turn left at the end Wink
I see,
Thanks so much for helping!! Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 10:32

No problem Wink

Marked as SOLVED and closed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 19:38

SORRY, but I have to reopen the Thread:

The main problem is: It is not possible making lane switches on crossing objects like in the screenshot! In this case, you would have to copy the crossing and change the path system on it - but this is not described in an English SDK (only in the inoffical german SDK)... So actually it is not possible to add paths in the shown way, sorry!
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:01

I'm sorry, I thought he had already tried it when he said thanks to my second tip.
Otherwise I wouldn't have closed the thread Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 23:34

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
SORRY, but I have to reopen the Thread:

The main problem is: It is not possible making lane switches on crossing objects like in the screenshot! In this case, you would have to copy the crossing and change the path system on it - but this is not described in an English SDK (only in the inoffical german SDK)... So actually it is not possible to add paths in the shown way, sorry!
It would of been appreciated if the entire un(in)official german sdk manual would be translated and not skimped, unless the official English sdk manual will elaborate on the german manual, and the current ones.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 8:30

The real SDK will cover everything both in German AND English. We have uploaded the inofficial SDK so that at least people have some tools they can try out until the real SDK is finished and released.
Nach oben Nach unten
omsikenli

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 12:19

Janniboy schrieb:
I'm sorry, I thought he had already tried it when he said thanks to my second tip.
Otherwise I wouldn't have closed the thread Wink
I am sorry about that too....haha...
as I have not tried to solve it immediately after reading your reply....

and yup, is just like wt another admin said....finally can't do it on the junction Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 12:40

Janniboy schrieb:
No problem Wink

Marked as SOLVED and closed.

Why do you insist on closing topics all the time when it IS NOT needed?! YES the problem may be solved, but other people may end up having the same problem and they may wish to contribute to the topic AFTER the problem has been solved. STOP closing topics just because the problems have been solved.....it's really annoying!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 12:42

No, it is not annoying - it makes sense in just exactly THIS case: If he would have been closed the thread, you could not have the possibility to write some OT stuff and bring back the (solved) topic.

So: Now closed! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track   SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SOLVED: Problem about "changing lane" when creating track
Seite 1 von 1