ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

SOLVED: Problem with reskins

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
lamanorbu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

SOLVED: Problem with reskins Empty
BeitragThema: SOLVED: Problem with reskins   SOLVED: Problem with reskins Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 15:58

I have a problem with reskins. I recently made one similar to the buses in my city. I modified all the textures correctly, even the D92_BS (or something similar), but the orange color doesn't match. You can notice this where the BVG logo should be or near the write "entrata" over the first door. Thanks in advance for your help!

SOLVED: Problem with reskins Omsi_210
SOLVED: Problem with reskins Omsi_212
SOLVED: Problem with reskins Omsi_213
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem with reskins   SOLVED: Problem with reskins Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 21:58

So basically there are still some remainings of the old decals. To fully get rid of them, you'll need to edit the _BS, _AD and _MU templates (make sure you have a backup of the original files). Just repaint these areas in such a way that nothing remains of the original decals. Then run the repaint tool using your custom paintjob and everything should be painted correctly.
Nach oben Nach unten
lamanorbu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem with reskins   SOLVED: Problem with reskins Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 9:09

Thank you very much for the reply and for this fantastic game!
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem with reskins   SOLVED: Problem with reskins Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 9:39

Marked as "solved" and closed.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Problem with reskins   SOLVED: Problem with reskins Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SOLVED: Problem with reskins
Seite 1 von 1