ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.

Nach unten 
+10
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Amy Rose
benni
Skiv
krtz07
rzr09
benkda01
jswallow
Mike
14 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Dean W

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.   Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 18:42

Olivier schrieb:
Could you give an example as to when 'the subtleties of English' require an English moderator?

And if you were referring to Rogersgate as a reason that better moderation is needed, I don't agree. The only thing David Rogers wanted was a forum rule against criticism. But the forum rules don't really have anything to do with the people who moderate here.

I don't wish to start an argument with you, but It seems you have a real 'chip on your shoulder'* about the matters regarding David. I don't see David here still debating with you, yet I still read many opinions from yourself (on this forum and others, eg UKTS) digging your feet in as far as you can and making continual claims and comments (some subtle some not), about every action David made while on this forum (....it seems that way).

I think it would be very gentlemenly of you if you left the matter alone now, especially as Dave's no longer around to address some of the points - sensible and silly - that are being made about him.

Dean

*this expression will be a perfect indicator of your level of understanding of English lingual nuance.
Nach oben Nach unten
Map_Meister

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.   Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 18:47

I agree with the above post.

a). I don't know David.

b). I've never played any of his maps.

c). I don't really know what the problems were about.

....but I see Olivier constantly making highly opinionated and personal statements about David, repeatedly, on this forum and at least one other ..........

If David has left this forum, as seems the case, it's time to leave things be Olivier and stop making opinions and statements about someone who's not here to respond.

Geoff.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.   Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 18:50

....glad other peeps are saying what i was thinking.

disgusting really.

....it would / should be a good test of the moderation standard here now, as Olivier should be getting a firm PM with a warning for constantly bitching about someone not around anymore.......

Peace,

Hassan
Nach oben Nach unten
Olivier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.   Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 19:44

Oh please... I am not
a. 'constantly bitching about someone',
b. making highly opinionated and personal statements,
a. making claims about Mr Rogers in any single way.

I am
a. making claims about the moderation and forum rules here,
b. concluding that affairs such as Rogersgate have nothing to do with a lack of British moderators.

I hope this is the last derailed (or, regarding this simulator, should I say skidded? Surprised ) thread, so the whole case can be closed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Holzroller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.   Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 17:48

Then I think we will have to agree to differ on this, although I take umbridge at your allussion that my post was connected with whatever rogersgate is. I have already stated quite clearly that it was not.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.   Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community. - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Forum Moderation of the English forums : and my contribution to this community.
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2