ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  Suchen...Suchen...  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Austausch | 

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AutorNachricht
Fabi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1120

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Mi 30 März - 19:26

Okay, that sounds great! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
psx0388

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Mi 30 März - 20:36

very very nice map thank you for this work
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Mi 30 März - 20:39

YEEEEEEEEESS, Thank you !! Very Happy

The is grat , but the only thing its need is more AL-buses and now you are going to make more routes and AL-buses !!

That is no more then fantastic news Wink

Keep up the good work afro
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 10:52

Glad the link is back up, don't let a few ruin it for the majority.

Cheers

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 11:14

Sorry Jason but the bullshit has resumed and so .......

This project is now CLOSED as I have left this forum and my account is in the process of being closed.

The trolls, and thoughtless people around here get more support and greater defence than the people who are trying to work tirelessly to bring creations and enjoyment to others.

David

Those people I would call friends on here (they know who they are). Feel free to drop me an email to omsi.addons@gmail.com and I'll happily share Version 10 of Spandau Modern (10 minute route frequency) and "Falkensee Extension" when completed. This offer does not apply to random strangers or two-faced people who support me on email (to get the links) then support trolls publically on the forum.

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 15:08

They just could not keep their mouth shut... bah...
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
dimke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 15:16

[Forum Account Closed] schrieb:
This offer does not apply to random strangers or two-faced people who support me on email (to get the links) then support trolls publically on the forum.

David.

Since you are referring to me here David. I want ONE POINT CLEARED HERE: I am NOT a two-faced person, I just happened to disagree with you in one point. I did request a link from you out of my genuine interest - so did that mean I am obliged to AGREE with you NO MATTER WHAT?

It does not work like this...I did not email you to leach off your work and then bring you down. That is not true!....I do feel regret for you deciding to leave but I AM NOT YOUR SCAPEGOAT

Zuletzt von dimke am Do 31 März - 16:12 bearbeitet, insgesamt 1 mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Yodo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 15:42

Your Gay.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 16:06

Despite useless posts here, the truth is we, at least me, have lost one of the very best maps there were...

What a Pity...

BTW,Yodo, I believe that was unnecessary
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 16:07

pale
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Do 31 März - 16:17

Thread finally closed. Your discussion is now... senseless.

@Yodo:
A comment like this a heavy insult for the affected person.
I don't want to read something like that anymore Exclamation
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)   Heute um 12:31

Nach oben Nach unten

[CLOSED / NOT AVAILABLE]: "Spandau Modern" (M37, 137)
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 6 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6