ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Gear change up and down button?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JIBB

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Gear change up and down button? Empty
BeitragThema: Gear change up and down button?   Gear change up and down button? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 11:46

Hi there, id firstly like to say omsi is absoulty brilliant and i have waited for such a simulator for years and years.

i have a 2 steering force feed back steering wheels and a joystick , in a game called Test Drive unlimited i can plug in both the steering wheels and a joystick.

i use 1 steering wheel and pedals for steering, thottle and brake. and the other set of pedals from the other steering wheel i can use 1 of the pedals a clutch.

i also use a joystick for a gear stick but because its on an axis not a button the game TDU has a gear up and gear down button which you can assign to an axis rather than a button unlike omsi bus. (bit like a sequential shifter)

im just wondering if the creators would consider putting a gear up and gear down button in stead of having, 1st gear (button 1) 2nd gear (button 2) 3rd gear (button 3) ect.

the problem is with a joystick it only has 2 axis and that would enable me to only use 2 gears lol.

i cant afford to buy a g25 with a h shifter which uses buttons for each position as i have to upgrade my system a bit to run omsi bus simulator to its full potential!

hope you understand what im saying, heres a video of my steering wheel set up and joystick! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaF3E4vs54

thanks very much
Nach oben Nach unten
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Gear change up and down button? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Gear change up and down button?   Gear change up and down button? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 12:35

I believe I found an answer from one of the related videos to your own video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUaaz5ktljY

Application called "Virtual H-Shifter" will apparently define hotspots on your joystick to turn it into an H-shifter. When you move the joystick to one of the hotspots, it apparently sends a keystroke to the game to set that gear, which is apparently configurable.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gear change up and down button?
Seite 1 von 1