ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Importing to Omsi model to small??

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Empty
BeitragThema: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitimeDo 24 März - 23:38

right so im trying to import my model i copied and pasted and cfg. and BUS file ( but change them to show my bus model) and this is what happens

Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Omsi_e11

is my model to small that i cannot see it LOL ?? study
Nach oben Nach unten
Highway to Hell

Highway to Hell

Anzahl der Beiträge : 329

BeitragThema: Re: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 21:39

btw ... nice model! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 21:42

Highway to Hell schrieb:
btw ... nice model! Very Happy

LOL Thanks it sure is big... lol! Well im still working out how to work with the .Cfg files and BUS files so hopefuly if some one can share info i can post screens of it in game Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 1:35

Does the bus behave normally or dows it jump/jerk/shudder? If the second, there's something wrong with the model file itself (e.g. no texture applied to some faces). If the first, check the size and xyz-location of the model in Blender.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 1:50

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Does the bus behave normally or dows it jump/jerk/shudder? If the second, there's something wrong with the model file itself (e.g. no texture applied to some faces). If the first, check the size and xyz-location of the model in Blender.

when i render in blender my model has textured but in the Cfg. file i simply changed one of the sd202s cfg. remaned it to scania and told it where to find my model and in that pic thats what you see Smile

So i think it could be abit of all three I.e texture and size,

But i think it cause i copied and pasted the sd 202 cfg. as i have no idea how to start one off on my own Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 2:00

In the model.cfg try deleting all entries between your

[mesh]
yourmodel.o3d

and the next [mesh] tag. So you'll have a plain model without any additional effects (which probably use textures that are not defined in your o3d).
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 10:18

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
In the model.cfg try deleting all entries between your

[mesh]
yourmodel.o3d

and the next [mesh] tag. So you'll have a plain model without any additional effects (which probably use textures that are not defined in your o3d).

Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Untitl10
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Importing to Omsi model to small??   Importing to Omsi  model to small?? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Importing to Omsi model to small??
Seite 1 von 1