ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Small question??

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sudoki99

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 15:22

I have a yellow boxes near the number of the bus! so I envelope in dds. Two files D86_01_BE and D86_02_BE created tga file ... Created a text document .. but still for some reason the picture on half the doors, the glass is painted but the above are not drawn in ((and yellow boxes! And all the windows tinted! Help! Another question for a 3D model of the bus, so exporting it to the x file and then in omsi converter! file appears on your desktop! What then take to do?? Guys please answer my questions please! Sorry for my bad English!
Nach oben Nach unten
Sudoki99

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 18:51

Anyone can help??
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 19:09

Abou the yellow boxes, could you take a screenshot of what is happening? I didn't understand. Shocked
About the 3D models, I don't have knowledge to help you. Sorry.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Sudoki99

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 19:46

Small question?? 2147d010 How do I fix this??
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitimeFr 6 Mai - 19:52

Oh, I got it now. Smile
This happens because there are other files inside the Template folder that have these details (yellow contour and BVG symbol).
Inside your Repaints folder, open the .rpc file related to this bus on Notepad and get the name of the other textures the template uses, besides those two you've used. If I remember well, there is a file with ends with _AD and other one with _MU where there are this yellow boxes and the BVG symbol (on the _MU file, the repaint is kinda grayscale). Open these bmp files, remove these yellow contours and BVG and create the repaint again. Well, check all the files that are included inside the .rpc file and edit them to prevent these boxes and the BVG logo from appearing on your repaint.

Unfortunatelly I'm not at home right now, so I can't explain you accurately. But try to do this.
Please tell me if you could do it.

Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 11:27

_MA = mask Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Sudoki99

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitimeSo 8 Mai - 16:56

and exactly what to do? Explain please!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Small question?? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Small question??   Small question?? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Small question??
Seite 1 von 1