ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)

Nach unten 
+53
william970216
citaro.facelift
scania_n270ub
T163R
CristianSkytter
tooichan
Patrick15
THT
Dario
paddie
Metrobus1977
97OrionVCNG
PD
fongbus
Chris_63
Jonas.V
Thebusfan94
kont0mat
jayjay1998
flamme
Jazz1337
martijn189
fylius
weeladman
Viking84
Bernd Krebs
sebastianmias1
ShortCappy
poweredbycng
flippy1008
Kristian
Zuthix
Blue Air
tayibetom
omsikenli
supernatural
SuperOwl86
chrisjdesigns
Flybus
Seasoup
EDawg
Vencto
kopmania
Reeceyboy77
marcgeerts
Janniboy
Rurman
Patti98
Driver3737
Skydriver12
Dave
swlung
57 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 10:00

flippy1008 schrieb:
1812 schrieb:
Kristian schrieb:
I found that driving on nice waether(no clouds, sunny waether) decreses DPS too much..don't know why
But when I set to overcast lol my FPS are around 50-60....strange but :S

PS:
not just on this map, on others too so I must drive every time on "Bad" weather to get nice FPS...

But I can usually drive in all weathers in all other addons... just this one acting up..
)

I have to agree. The new part of the map when doing route 72 was quite 'bitty'. Mind I was driving at 7am January morning so I will check during the day, and of course in bad weather, and report back...but I dont have these issues like you on any other map...

But the new map does awesome as I was driving it....lots of inclines, some fun ones as well on the 72, big expansion. Keep up the work!

I sorted out my IBIS issue, it was me sorry... but the bitty driving is very annoying still... It's a shame as this is one of the best addon maps ever, it has some fantastic routes on it as you say Flippy... Let's hope the creator catches this issue and can sort it out...
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 11:28

At Krankenhaus, I'm having an issue where passengers walk in circles instead of getting on my bus...
Nach oben Nach unten
swlung

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 11:43

poweredbycng schrieb:
At Krankenhaus, I'm having an issue where passengers walk in circles instead of getting on my bus...
It seems to be a bug of circular bus routes.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 13:23

Mr swlung.... No solutions to my issue? I am pretty certain if I have it then so will everyone else... It is ruining what is potentially the best addon route to date, but not sure how much longer I can drive on it the way it is.. you lose half the bus stop announcements due to it too... any solutions? explanations? anything?...
Nach oben Nach unten
swlung

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 14:29

1812 schrieb:
Mr swlung.... No solutions to my issue? I am pretty certain if I have it then so will everyone else... It is ruining what is potentially the best addon route to date, but not sure how much longer I can drive on it the way it is.. you lose half the bus stop announcements due to it too... any solutions? explanations? anything?...
I also feel choppy when driving in the new part and I am still finding the reasons.
I hope this is not because of there are too many scenery objects and bus routes ...

Announcement will be made immediately if I find any solutions.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 14:35

Thank you. I hope it's not that either.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 14:52

i dont have any routes Question

could someone help me? Sad

ive done everything, I got like: Linie: 72,73, etc etc
but at Route: there is not a single route.

what am I doing wrong?

and I know i needed to put it in the sd202
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 20:38

I enjoyed operating the buses on this map. However, there are some issues that should be fixed:
  • Like the others have mentioned, there's an annoyingly constant choppiness on this map. Since I never had this problem with the other maps and have defragged my HDD, I decided to do a process elimination with the settings while using this map and have found out that the unscheduled AI traffic has something to do with it.
  • At the intersection near the Einkaufszentrum bus stops, AI vehicles going straight from east to west suddenly stop in the middle of the intersection due to other AI vehicles from the north taking the curve to head west. I think it would be best that you add traffic signals before vehicles enter the curve.
  • The invisible boundary of the church next to the Grundorf Bay terminal is a bit close to the curb. As soon as the front doors of the bus passed the first street lamp into the terminal, the bus clipped the invisible boundary of the church and it flew into the sea.
  • The Royal Court bus stop sign is a bit too close to the curb and can be clipped.
  • At the intersection near the Nottingham Court terminal, there's a vehicle traffic light facing away from the terminal that never uses a yellow light.
  • There are intersections where AI buses make a wide right turn and goes over the broken white lines. The intersection near the Nottingham Court terminal is one of them.
  • There are intersections where people walk against the light. I don't know if this is supposed to be a challenge for the bus driver or if this is a glitch.
Nach oben Nach unten
omsikenli

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 5:25

Rurman schrieb:
i dont have any routes Question

could someone help me? Sad

ive done everything, I got like: Linie: 72,73, etc etc
but at Route: there is not a single route.

what am I doing wrong?

and I know i needed to put it in the sd202
You mean the IBIS route or the timetable of the city?

and, here is a new version of the IBIS addon (v.2.01),
Main changes:
- Added stop announcements for rt. 76
- Fixed a bug found in rt. N73
http://av513.hkbdc.info/kenneth/g_grund_101_ibis_v201.rar

Again, the file is uploaded in an Asian server. Welcome to upload it to another one if the donwload speed is slow.
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 23:00

In addition to the fifth issue I mentioned, I've seen that a majority of the traffic lights you added have cycle issues. In each traffic-controlled intersection, there's at least one vehicle traffic light that never uses the yellow light and only one pedestrian light that's unsynchronized with the other pedestrian lights.
Nach oben Nach unten
sebastianmias1

BeitragThema: great grundorf   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 18:34

Also muss man die download dateien durch die alten ersetzen oder muss man die dateien in die ordner tuen?

sebastianmias1
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sebastianmias.jimdo.com
Bernd Krebs

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 19:08

Guten Abend.
also ich kann so gut wie gar kein Englisch,also bitte malm in Deutsch erklären,was man da genau machen muss
sorry my engish is verry bad!!!
Gruss
Bernd
Nach oben Nach unten
Viking84

Viking84

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 12:36

I took the liberty of uploading the file to Rapidshare and Hotfile.
If any of the links are corrupted, send me a PM, and I'll get onto it as soon as I can.

http://rapidshare.com/files/455107237/g_grund_101_ibis_v201.rar
http://hotfile.com/dl/112579727/b5da442/g_grund_101_ibis_v201.rar.html

EDIT: The file was uploaded with premium accounts on both Rapidshare and Hotfile, so there shouldn't be any problems with "number of downloads exceeded". Again, if any of the links are corrupted or in any other way do not work, just send me a PM, and I'll check it out as soon as I can.
Nach oben Nach unten
sebastianmias1

BeitragThema: great grundorf   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 1 Apr - 11:52

wenn ich die map in omsi öffne kommt immer eine fehlermeldung :

maps/great_grundorf/latsststn.osn could not be loadet

Hilfe!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

sebastianmnkias1 Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sebastianmias.jimdo.com
weeladman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: a new suggestion for another 3 routes for great grundorf   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 14:00

hello
i am new to the website. i had a great idea its for great grundorf i have the map and its great. i was wondering if it would be possaible to add another 3 routes to this map the routes i thought of were 71 and 78 and 79 it would be nice if somebody could look in to my idea ideas below

routes
71 GRUNDORF BAY-KRANKENHAUS-BAUERNHOF
78 KRANKENHAUS- NOTTINGHAM COURT
79 BAUERNHOF CIRCULAR BAUERNHOF KRANKENHAUS-NOTTINGHAM COURT- GRUNDORF BAY
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 14:17

Moved weeladman's thread into this topic.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 23:42

any news on the choppiness?
Nach oben Nach unten
chrisjdesigns

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 14:46

Just for everyones attention, the files are (and have been for a while) available here with fast speed, no waiting/adverts and no expiration:

Great Grundorf V1.02
IBIS V2.01

It would probably be a good idea to add these links to the first post.
Nach oben Nach unten
Patti98

Anzahl der Beiträge : 99

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 15:40

Which programme have you used for the announcements?
Nach oben Nach unten
fylius

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Hilfe   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 18:33

Jungs und mädels ich habe ein großes problem

er zeigt mir keine eintritspunkte mehr an wer kann mir helfen ???????????

]]Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Fehler10[/url]

Vielen Dank Fylius
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 18:36

any news on the choppiness?
Nach oben Nach unten
fylius

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 18:37

kann mal jemand übersetzen kann kein englisch
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 8 Apr - 7:56

I just downloaded the 1.3 version of the map.. and it works perfectly.. no issues. Just drove line 424 and i think this maps gets better and better. WONDERFUL!!! thanks alot for this map... but perhaps you can look for another TTS voice.. there a enough good speaking german voices that you can use from web-based services.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bernd Krebs

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 17:41

Guten Abend
Leider gehen auf der Grar Grundorf Map nicht alle IBIS Codes.Bei den meisten bekomme ich zu lesen FALSCHE ROUTE.
Gruss
Bernd
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 2:37

martijn189 schrieb:
I just downloaded the 1.3 version of the map.. and it works perfectly.. no issues. Just drove line 424 and i think this maps gets better and better. WONDERFUL!!! thanks alot for this map... but perhaps you can look for another TTS voice.. there a enough good speaking german voices that you can use from web-based services.

1.3? Where? I can only see 1.02...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)   Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Great Grundorf (v1.02, IBIS added)
Seite 3 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter