ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you... Empty
BeitragThema: If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...   If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you... Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 0:40

To anyone who has made and shared, or is in the process of making and sharing addon maps, vehicles, repaints etc. I want to say a huge thank you.. I am sure I am not alone in being MORE than grateful for you guys making this excellent simulator even better!!

Chances are if you have shared any modification of any kind I have it downloaded! So sorry if I don't thank you all individually, but I am still very grateful.

From someone who wishes he could suss out how to use the Editor!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...   If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you... Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 2:03

Agreed, thank you very much to all !
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...   If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you... Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 4:14

1812 schrieb:
To anyone who has made and shared, or is in the process of making and sharing addon maps, vehicles, repaints etc. I want to say a huge thank you.. I am sure I am not alone in being MORE than grateful for you guys making this excellent simulator even better!!

Chances are if you have shared any modification of any kind I have it downloaded! So sorry if I don't thank you all individually, but I am still very grateful.

From someone who wishes he could suss out how to use the Editor!!!
+1 Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...   If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you... Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 4:49

I agree as well. +1 Cool
Thank you very much everyone.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...   If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you... Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 20:05

cheers from me for all your patience and support for us modders.

It may take a while for us modders to fully get to grips with OMSI and the editors ( I can speak for myself on that ) and hopefully once the modding tools gets updated to be more stable I'm very certain that more will come from us in the future.

Heres to a bright future with OMSI and all that it may bring to us.

I think it would be fair to say that OMSI has united all of us Bus enthusiasts Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...   If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

If you make addons to OMSI - I want to say something to you...
Seite 1 von 1