ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Looking for any addons - willing to pay

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Looking for any addons - willing to pay Empty
BeitragThema: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 18:39

If anyone can make this simulator more interesting I am always interested in what you can offer... vehicles, routes..etc.. love this sim but fed up of the same ol' routes now... same old roads... anyone?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 18:53

Where have you been

Check out omsi.cz mate...there are three cool new maps there including the much dicussed Pilzdorf map, all for completely free download!
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 18:56

But I only speak english :-(
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 19:02

http://www.omsi.cz/index.php?strana=down-mapy

Just hit Download button for each of them.

Download 1 will do everything automatically...although you might to relink the folder installation

Download 2 + 3 you have to copy the 'map''Pilzdorf' file over to the 'map' folder in m-r software, and then the graphics (again the names of the folders are the same names in the main Omsi folder so it is easy to find)
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 19:09

I just clicked on download one, I think I did everything ok, it was all in dutch?.. I guess starting the program up will soon tell me lol. Many thanks for this.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 20:35

ok so second trip I am damned if i can get up that hill in the D92... she get's halfway up then that's it... help!!!???? At meisendorf

Zuletzt von 1812 am Do 10 März - 20:37 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Swiss_Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 20:37

Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 20:38

Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 1:03

still don't know how to make it up that hill..anyone?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 8:21

keep your finger on the accerlator button (at least on the keyboard)...its automatic so as long as you apply full pressure it will not roll back, but will eventually find the slot it needs to get up the hill...but painfully slowly!
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 8:56

flippy1008 schrieb:
keep your finger on the accerlator button (at least on the keyboard)...its automatic so as long as you apply full pressure it will not roll back, but will eventually find the slot it needs to get up the hill...but painfully slowly!

Hi Flippy.. trust me I didi that.... She eventually just stopped and started to roll back! I am an ex-bus driver, I used to drive these for real so understand all about how slow they go uphill and how they take time to catch a low gear etc... but she just isn't having it????
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 9:09

Hi 1812,

It sounds as though you have a controller issue, whereby you're not getting 'full throttle' out of the bus. Are you using a controller or the keyboard? Trust us, at full power, the D92 can get up that hill Very Happy But some users who are using controllers with buttons for 'throttle' and 'brake' aren't getting full power for some reason.

If you're using a controller, try using the keybard shortcut for throttle instead.

If it's not that, then I'm stumped as to why you're not getting up that hill! cyclops

Laughing

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 9:57

davidrogers schrieb:

Hi 1812,

It sounds as though you have a controller issue, whereby you're not getting 'full throttle' out of the bus. Are you using a controller or the keyboard? Trust us, at full power, the D92 can get up that hill Very Happy But some users who are using controllers with buttons for 'throttle' and 'brake' aren't getting full power for some reason.

If you're using a controller, try using the keybard shortcut for throttle instead.

If it's not that, then I'm stumped as to why you're not getting up that hill! cyclops

Laughing

Cheers,
David.

Hi David. I use my FSX flight yoke of all things lol..I will give that a go though with the keyboard thank you.... just out of interest, what is the key for gas?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 10:13

NUM 8 for gas. NUM + for KICKDOWN!!! lol. It will work since i only use keyboard and as long as you apply full pressure to the gas its fine (kickdown on occassion but use it wisely since it intiially slows you down lol)
Nach oben Nach unten
roggek

roggek

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 10:31

flippy1008 schrieb:
NUM 8 for gas. NUM + for KICKDOWN!!! lol. It will work since i only use keyboard and as long as you apply full pressure to the gas its fine (kickdown on occassion but use it wisely since it intiially slows you down lol)

Why don't you drive with the mouse?.

Much more precise steering and acceleration/braking.

Press "O" and then move mouse up (the crosshair to the top of the screen)
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 10:45

roggek schrieb:
flippy1008 schrieb:

Why don't you drive with the mouse?.

Much more precise steering and acceleration/braking.

Press "O" and then move mouse up (the crosshair to the top of the screen)

Because it's not realistic. I like to make my sims as realistic when using them and from what I remember when I was a real bus driver... I didn't use a mouse then... Wink
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 10:46

flippy1008 schrieb:

Thank You cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Looking for any addons - willing to pay   Looking for any addons - willing to pay Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Looking for any addons - willing to pay
Seite 1 von 1