ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Standees and passing people up

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Standees and passing people up Empty
BeitragThema: Standees and passing people up   Standees and passing people up Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 20:27

Has anyone have standees standing on their buses on OMSI?? Where the bus gets to crowded to the point where it can not pick anyone up? Is that even possible? I tried that on my route and every time when the bus gets crowded, people step off...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Jason

Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: Standees and passing people up   Standees and passing people up Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 22:33

No I have not seen standing when full, also in real life when people are standing and also waiting to exit the bus and the driver brakes hard some people might fall over, this is not simulated, good job really overwise I would have had a lot of injurys in the past.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Standees and passing people up   Standees and passing people up Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 1:17

I also wonder if the bus is able to get full with passengers. Someone said that there are no standing passengers but it is possible to get to the point where you have to leave passengers behind. Anyone can confirm this? And if this is true, wich line, route and timeschedule is the most crowded?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Standees and passing people up   Standees and passing people up Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 4:03

CityBus schrieb:
I also wonder if the bus is able to get full with passengers. Someone said that there are no standing passengers but it is possible to get to the point where you have to leave passengers behind. Anyone can confirm this? And if this is true, wich line, route and timeschedule is the most crowded?
I just set my route up with values that would leave to a full load and no there are no standees, people will just be left behind. Kinda glad, it takes like 30 seconds for the bus to get fully moving!!!

The route 76 and 77 city features a crashing load with some steep hills.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: Standees and passing people up   Standees and passing people up Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 1:27

I drove for about two hours picking passengers up but not letting anyone off, basically by keeping the front doors open so I didn't need to hit the park brake, thus allowing the back doors to open. Whilst loading god knows how many hundreds of passengers, not 1 stood and there were always empty seats. Most gathered on the stairwell and by the back doors. However, be warned if you try this it takes about half hour for them all to get off when you finally let them go.. quite a site too!
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Standees and passing people up   Standees and passing people up Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 10:52

1812 schrieb:
I drove for about two hours picking passengers up but not letting anyone off, basically by keeping the front doors open so I didn't need to hit the park brake, thus allowing the back doors to open. Whilst loading god knows how many hundreds of passengers, not 1 stood and there were always empty seats. Most gathered on the stairwell and by the back doors. However, be warned if you try this it takes about half hour for them all to get off when you finally let them go.. quite a site too!

Of course there were empty seats, the people gathering at the back door were practically out of the bus at that time. Smile

Btw. one annoying thing: when a guy is standing in the front door waiting for a ticket and i make some crazy driving move where they all wanna leave, the guy freezes there, and won't accept his ticket, nor leave the bus. So he is just standing there blocking the front door for the rest of the situation. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Standees and passing people up   Standees and passing people up Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Standees and passing people up
Seite 1 von 1