ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How many people on the bus?

Nach unten 
+2
Marcel Kuhnt
GLaDOS
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

How many people on the bus? Empty
BeitragThema: How many people on the bus?   How many people on the bus? Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 20:06

How many people could enter the bus maximum, On City Bus Simulator there was like a max of 10 people on the bus at one time and pretty much sucked, How about Omsi?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: How many people on the bus?   How many people on the bus? Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 20:13

There is no special limit - so there can enter as many as there are places (sitting and standing) in the bus... Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: How many people on the bus?   How many people on the bus? Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 20:19

Get in there!

Am I also presuming its based on your system, so if you turn down settings because your system isnt great, you get less people, and vice versa!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: How many people on the bus?   How many people on the bus? Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 0:15

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
There is no special limit - so there can enter as many as there are places (sitting and standing) in the bus... Wink
So on a good computer you can emulate an rush hour on a heavily used route?! This is quite great! cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: How many people on the bus?   How many people on the bus? Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 9:51

Get in there is right, my goodness this just gets better and better. I was going to make a new topic but relating to this.. Track IR 5? I've seen it on youtube and its fantastic, but without it, will looking around the cockpit be slower say with the keys? Silly question but an important one as i intend to get one very soon
Nach oben Nach unten
cf4180

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

BeitragThema: Re: How many people on the bus?   How many people on the bus? Icon_minitimeMi 16 Feb - 13:34

Will the physics engine take the mass of the passengers into account? That is, will the vehicle go slower if there are more passengers onboard? (and probably more difficult to steer?) If it is scriptable then that would be great Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How many people on the bus?   How many people on the bus? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How many people on the bus?
Seite 1 von 1