ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to edit a schedule

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

How to edit a schedule Empty
BeitragThema: How to edit a schedule   How to edit a schedule Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 7:54

I was wondering how can I create of edit an existing route? I was thinking of making a AM and PM 92 Express bus or skip-stop bus route. It could be called the 92X or X92. It will only run on week days. I was looking at the SDK manual and couldn't figure out how to make such a route. It may not be realistic, but I figure it maybe a fun schedule.

OK, now that I figure out how to create my own time timetable, how can i get the IBIS to say the route that I want? since there isn't a "X" in the rollband I guess I will have to make it Route 192 or something like that.
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

BeitragThema: Re: How to edit a schedule   How to edit a schedule Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 23:49

BUMP
Nach oben Nach unten
Jagermeister

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: How to edit a schedule   How to edit a schedule Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 11:18

Maybe you should read the editor manual?
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

BeitragThema: Re: How to edit a schedule   How to edit a schedule Icon_minitimeMo 14 März - 11:31

Jagermeister schrieb:
Maybe you should read the editor manual?

I went through the manual and I pretty much got it all figured out. I'm running into a problem. My route shows up but the tours are showings at the times I specified. Maybe I missed something? i.e. I wanted my Express service to run only during rush hour in the am and in the pm. 1st tour to start at 7:30 am. But the tours are not showing at 730.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to edit a schedule   How to edit a schedule Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to edit a schedule
Seite 1 von 1