ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Scenicruiser

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?  Empty
BeitragThema: How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?    How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?  Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 6:26

I would like to try to make Volvo DH12E engine with 340 hp, but don`t know how. What I need to change in engine files. to make this:

DH12E 340 hp

Output ISO 1584 250 kW (340 hp)
at 30r/s (1800 r/m)
Torgue ISO 1585 1700Nm (173 kpm)
at 16-23 r/s (950-1400 r/m)

It is too powerful for SD200 and SD202, I know...
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

BeitragThema: Re: How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?    How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?  Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 12:36

First thing's first, you need to find the torque curve for the engine, which can be readily obtained through Volvo.

Secondly, you need to edit the torque values of the particular bus variant you want to 'transplant' the engine into.

Thirdly, you will need to edit the transmission variables including gearshifting points and torque restriction to ensure realism with the engine.

Please note that the DH12E, while offering 250kW @ 1800rpm / 1700Nm @ 950-1450rpm in base form, is significantly torque restricted in city bus applications. In the B12BLE 4x2, the torque is generally reduced to 1200Nm.
Nach oben Nach unten
Scenicruiser

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

BeitragThema: Re: How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?    How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?  Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 13:07

poweredbycng schrieb:
First thing's first, you need to find the torque curve for the engine, which can be readily obtained through Volvo.

Secondly, you need to edit the torque values of the particular bus variant you want to 'transplant' the engine into.

Thirdly, you will need to edit the transmission variables including gearshifting points and torque restriction to ensure realism with the engine.

Please note that the DH12E, while offering 250kW @ 1800rpm / 1700Nm @ 950-1450rpm in base form, is significantly torque restricted in city bus applications. In the B12BLE 4x2, the torque is generally reduced to 1200Nm.

Okay, what are those lines I need to change. Some kind step by step instruction about basic things, would be good. I have already tried to edit files, but what I get was bus with almost no brakes. Laughing So...

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?    How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to edit engine horsepower, torque etc.?
Seite 1 von 1