ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Empty
BeitragThema: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 17:39

I am really frustrated by this..

When i updated to 1.01,my omsi editor won't add new tiles or delete old one.. Sad

I do everything corectly,but when i click,nothing happends.

PLEASE HELP!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 6:54

Well, if you can't add a tile, you can't delete the only one you have yet. I think I have read somewhere that a map MUST have at least one tile, so you can't delete the last and only one. But I don't get why you can't add a tile. Let's see what you are doing. Are the following procedures correct? You click outside the exising tile, the camera moves there (outside the tile), you click on "create new tile here" and nothing happens. Tell us.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 9:56

Indigo1507 schrieb:
You click outside the exising tile, the camera moves there (outside the tile), you click on "create new tile here" and nothing happens. Tell us.
exactly Wink and after i click,i get 2-3fps less(for a 2-3seconds)and fps returns to normal.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 20:55

Anyone want to help? PLEASE!! I AM REALLY ANNOYED BY THIS,I AM BORED MODIFYING OTHER's map Sad I want to create some my.

High Quality like Bad Kinzau should be expected,but i can't add f***n tile. Sad

Who helps me,sure will get a reward(map/manual gbx/sound.. anything of my unreleased addons)
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 21:19

Maybe you can do it manually. Copy Title Files, rename it with tile_X_Y.map (3 files for each title). Then add it in global.cfg manually by adding
Code:

[map]
X
Y
tile_X_Y.map

Where X, Y is Integer. First tile is always 0,0, more tiles have to be added.

BTW. Did you try switching to register objects and back to tile?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 21:24

FR1GTS schrieb:

When i updated to 1.01,my omsi editor won't add new tiles or delete old one.. Sad

PLEASE HELP!!
Normally I would just hit the refresh button within the editor. Sometimes that will solve those issues.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 8:27

krtz07 schrieb:
FR1GTS schrieb:

PLEASE HELP!!
Normally I would just hit the refresh button within the editor. Sometimes that will solve those issues.
Doesn't help anyway i found a way Razz

I open global.xml and add new tiles(i look for coordinates in editor first;) ) then i make all files for tiles and tile.terrain needed and i have it Very Happy

So i found it alone,noone get's anything(except if you ask via PM Razz )

SOLVED
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@   SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@ Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

SOLVED: Make new tile and delete tile doesn't work :@
Seite 1 von 1