ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Editing the AI list(must see video!)

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

Editing the AI list(must see video!) Empty
BeitragThema: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 0:45

This is what happened after my first attempt at adding the D92 to the AI list.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2UKD_ZXss

Luckily I had the original "ailist.cfg" backed up so I now have a train on the S Bahn & not a D92! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
Freddyx93

Freddyx93

Anzahl der Beiträge : 333

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 1:29

Nice One, its a deja vu from my own Map Very Happy

Editing the AI list(must see video!) Gmd6bpzp
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.omsidepot.net
Ma44hew

Ma44hew

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 19:37

What were you actually trying to do, put D92s on unscheduled traffic?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.northeastbusnews.wordpress.com
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 14:01

Nah, you've done that wrong mate. I'm not at my OMSI PC at the moment to refer, but I can tell you that Page 73 onwards of the English SDK manual tells you exactly how to do what you're trying to do. I set up a 'D92 only' AI group for my Dannenburg map and works fine.

You don't change the main AI list, you just add a new entry, then select that new AI group in your new route.

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 14:30

davidrogers schrieb:

Nah, you've done that wrong mate. I'm not at my OMSI PC at the moment to refer, but I can tell you that Page 73 onwards of the English SDK manual tells you exactly how to do what you're trying to do. I set up a 'D92 only' AI group for my Dannenburg map and works fine.

You don't change the main AI list, you just add a new entry, then select that new AI group in your new route.

Cheers,
David.

Add a new entry in the "ailist.cfg"? and how do I select a new AI group, is it in OMSI or the editor?

Btw i'm trying to get the D92 to run the AI bus routes in Spandau.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ma44hew

Ma44hew

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 20:28

Ok, i never thought about that the AI are never D92s
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.northeastbusnews.wordpress.com
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 22:25

OMSI is set in the late eighties 1988/89 & D92s didn't exist.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Editing the AI list(must see video!)   Editing the AI list(must see video!) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Editing the AI list(must see video!)
Seite 1 von 1