ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Script editing

Nach unten 
+3
Janniboy
Emil
GeraldBus
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GeraldBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 14:53

Hi every one,

is there any SDK for Script editing (Especially on performance of buses) in English? (In fact, I don't know Deutsch)
Thanks a lot Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 14:57

GeraldBus schrieb:
Hi every one,

is there any SDK for Script editing (Especially on performance of buses) in English? (In fact, I don't know Deutsch)
Thanks a lot Smile

No sorry. Theres even no "official" SDK in German Wink The "in-official" german SDK is only about crossings, repaints and buildings.
Nach oben Nach unten
GeraldBus

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 15:06

Emil schrieb:
GeraldBus schrieb:
Hi every one,

Thanks a lot Smile

No sorry. Theres even no "official" SDK in German Wink The "in-official" german SDK is only about crossings, repaints and buildings.
No
Actually, I'm now studying the OSC files, but all of the variable are in Deutsch Sad
I hope Aerosoft can release a SDK (both English & Deutsch)
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 15:44

M&R will release one, but first they want to get their university degrees.
But I don't know if they will translate it into English... though it might be they said something like that.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
GeraldBus

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 11:09

Janniboy schrieb:
M&R will release one, but first they want to get their university degrees.
But I don't know if they will translate it into English... though it might be they said something like that.
It's not necessary to translate all the variable into English, they may juz release and guideline / create an editor (sth. like that)
Problem solved! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 12:40

GeraldBus schrieb:
Emil schrieb:
GeraldBus schrieb:
Hi every one,

Thanks a lot Smile

No
Actually, I'm now studying the OSC files, but all of the variable are in Deutsch Sad
I hope Aerosoft can release a SDK (both English & Deutsch)
They did mentioned in one of the other threads that the SDK will be in both languages.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
nik57

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 6:11

Hello.
What do the symbols at the end line of the script, such as these: " ! & & & & " and " & & & & | | ".
Thank you for your help.
Nach oben Nach unten
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 6:46

nik57 schrieb:
Hello.
What do the symbols at the end line of the script, such as these: " ! & & & & " and " & & & & | | ".
Thank you for your help.

It means there are more conditions. For instance this line:

(L.L.cockpit_gangR_toggle) (L.L.cockpit_gang2_toggle) ! (L.L.cockpit_gang3_toggle) ! && &&
[taken from cockpit.osc]

means "if cockpit_gangR_toggle AND NOT cockpit_gang2_toggle AND NOT cockpit_gang3_toggle" (meaning cockpit_gangR_toggle must be present, while the other two can't). This line:

(L.L.cockpit_hupe) ! (L.L.elec_busbar_main) &&

means "if not cockpit_hupe AND elec_busbar_main" (meaning not cockpit_hupe but elec_busbar_main, and both conditions must be fulfilled).
Nach oben Nach unten
nik57

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 7:44

EirikhO schrieb:
nik57 schrieb:
Hello.
Thank you for your help.

(L.L.cockpit_gangR_toggle) (L.L.cockpit_gang2_toggle) ! (L.L.cockpit_gang3_toggle) ! && &&
[taken from cockpit.osc]

means "if cockpit_gangR_toggle AND NOT cockpit_gang2_toggle AND NOT cockpit_gang3_toggle" (meaning cockpit_gangR_toggle must be present, while the other two can't). This line:

means "if not cockpit_hupe AND elec_busbar_main" (meaning not cockpit_hupe but elec_busbar_main, and both conditions must be fulfilled).

Thank you very much, EirikhO. I understand that it is logical operations:
! = Not
& & = and
| | = ?, What does this mean?

I'm just trying to understand the script and the SDK for the scripts do not and do not know when it is.
Sincerely, Nikolay.
Nach oben Nach unten
hkmtrhah

hkmtrhah

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 12:23

nik57 schrieb:
EirikhO schrieb:
nik57 schrieb:
Hello.
Thank you for your help.

[taken from cockpit.osc]

Thank you very much, EirikhO. I understand that it is logical operations:
! = Not
& & = and
| | = ?, What does this mean?

I'm just trying to understand the script and the SDK for the scripts do not and do not know when it is.
Sincerely, Nikolay.

"||" means "or". Most of these operators are same use as AS, JS, PHP, C/C++/C# etc
So if you know programming in above languages, you can easily to know how OMSI's one works.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://hkmtrhah.nets.hk
nik57

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 13:02

hkmtrhah schrieb:

"||" means "or". Most of these operators are same use as AS, JS, PHP, C/C++/C# etc
So if you know programming in above languages, you can easily to know how OMSI's one works.

Thank you very much, hkmtrhah. Now I understand everything, but the above listed programming languages ​​I do not know, I only know Delphi (where this is not). Now I will deal with the work of script OMSI.
Sincerely, Nikolay.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Script editing Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Script editing   Script editing Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Script editing
Seite 1 von 1