ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

All in a days' work...

Nach unten 
+5
nev_vern
EDawg
JunGRail
EdjKa
poweredbycng
9 verfasser
AutorNachricht
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

All in a days' work... Empty
BeitragThema: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 15:47

G'day all,

Here's a sound recording of me driving a full route 76. I departed 2min late from the origin terminus and arrived slighly early at the other end!

http://www.mediafire.com/?aag84t1hmv6q7bc
Nach oben Nach unten
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 17:35

Who need this?
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 17:35

WT?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 20:17

No offence but why on Earth would anyone want to listen to a sound file of a journey in OMSI ???? Shocked

I'd watch your clip on Youtube, but..... a sound file ???

Bizarre. Suspect
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 2:29

The posts above are making me reconsider my membership here.

Seriously, if everyone doesn't want me to contribute here then that's fine with me. I'll leave at once and leave you all in peace.
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 3:35

poweredbycng schrieb:
The posts above are making me reconsider my membership here.

Seriously, if everyone doesn't want me to contribute here then that's fine with me. I'll leave at once and leave you all in peace.

No offense, but a video of your trip with something bizarre happening or just you showing us your perfect driving skills would grab everyone's attention. Continue to contribute to the forums as I'm sure you have a lot more to contribute. Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 10:30

Hey Poweredbycng,

Please don't take offence, and please stay on the forums. I've read your other posts and you're a good guy.

I think we were all just really confused as to the fact that you recorded just the sound output from OMSI; I just can't imagine anyone wanting to sit there and listen to the bus engine for 36 minutes Laughing Why don't you try FRAPS and make a video of your day's work in OMSI?

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 13:01

I tried FRAPS actually. Didn't work on my system, probably because I'm running Win7 x64.

Thanks for the tip though.
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 13:53

poweredbycng schrieb:
I tried FRAPS actually. Didn't work on my system, probably because I'm running Win7 x64.

Thanks for the tip though.

Did you try the latest version? Im unsing Win7 x32 bit and it seems fine. Though people have more problems with programs in 64bit than 32.

What kind of problem do you get? Do you get a black screen during the recording? this could be due to the graphics card driver. Try updating it to see if that does anything.
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 14:33

The application just doesn't run (i.e. you try to open it and it doesn't do anything). That applies even if you 'Run as administrator".
Nach oben Nach unten
hellamatrix

hellamatrix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 14:44

Try running in Windows XP compatibility mode.
Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 14:47

poweredbycng schrieb:
The application just doesn't run (i.e. you try to open it and it doesn't do anything). That applies even if you 'Run as administrator".
Hmm, strange. I'm using Fraps too without any problems. I'm also at Windows 7 x64.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 13:47

sounds GPU card related.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 14:45

You shouldn't take our replies like that. We're not trying to be offensive to you. But it is not very interesting to DOWNLOAD a file and listen to a SOUND of a bus in 10 minutes. That you say you re-consider your membership here, is all your own problem. We never asked you to contribute with a 10-min clip of some sounds that we can get ourselves and have fun at same time. So really, you should watch your mouth before posting.. Arrow
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 14:03

I'm sorry, but there are people out there, who either:

a) don't have OMSI, or

b) like to collect / listen to audio of buses.

If you don't like what I am posting then one word of advice: Keep your mouth tightly sealed shut. I am well within my right to post this material without being harassed about it, so I would watch YOUR mouth.
Nach oben Nach unten
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 18:38

Lol, arguments already. Myself personally have no use for this peice of recording, but some people may.

As always, thanks for sharing!!

Mike.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 22:42

poweredbycng schrieb:
I'm sorry, but there are people out there, who either:

a) don't have OMSI, or

b) like to collect / listen to audio of buses.

If you don't like what I am posting then one word of advice: Keep your mouth tightly sealed shut. I am well within my right to post this material without being harassed about it, so I would watch YOUR mouth.
Yes, but you may realize that it's a fact that people would rather go to YouTube and watch a 10 min long video with OMSI gameplay instead of listening to engine and clicking sounds. We're not harassing you, just sharing our opinions on your material here. Oh my God, seriously..
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: All in a days' work...   All in a days' work... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

All in a days' work...
Seite 1 von 1