ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum

Nach unten 
+19
tanzboy
kd
Lolsmurf
Tarc
rzr09
valir
pav1
Irreo
Kernel
hellamatrix
cmcn121
benkda01
Amy Rose
andybadb
Tiedemann
krtz07
Rüdiger Hülsmann
JunGRail
23 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 17:28

hellamatrix schrieb:
My updated version is working normally and in fact, I seem to have more passengers than usual.

Do you have any custom content that have to do with passengers?
No. I just updated.

i had only few maps and mod to SD81.
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 17:31

Lolsmurf schrieb:
true, it is some kind of shame they have a low gfx low budget game that can't be ran by medium or high end pc's.

I have a pc of 1000 euro's with 4 Gb ram and a hexacore and even I get FPS drops, whilst I can play Crysis 2 at max settings without 1 Framedrop...

I don't believe they can fix this in a patch so it is something we have to live with.

Unbelievable to me, I even wonder what pc's they used for making this game (connecting 5 NASA supercomputers next to each other to rened the game in full detail and full traffic and scenery ?)

Something that bothers me too, is that the game loads totally in 1 piece. Thats why you start with very low FPS and after the whole city is loaded you can play. If it was devided into smaller pieces or whatever with barrieres, it wouldn't consume that much I think...

Not sure why a lot of people are having problems with the FPS. Maybe Omnibus is not suitable for the latest generation PC's and that you could get better performance with old tech than new.

The lowest FPS I get is about 26 but is almost always stuck at 30. Could go higher than 30 but is locked at 30. I cant remember what graphic preset I am using. I put the amount of pedestrians almost all the way up, maxed out road traffic. Was so high that it was like a constant rush hour and had to lower it because I was waiting at traffic lights, especially at the roundabout. Was frustrating to be running over 10 minutes late and stuck in traffic, just like real life.

My Specs are not that impressive either: Win7 32 BIT, Athlon XP 64 x2 6400+(3.2GHZ), nV8800GTS(320MB) 3GB ram.

Very smooth, except for that little 2-5 second pause every few minutes which does not bother me.

All in all, I am extremely happy with this purchase, price is very reasonable and am looking forward to future updates after 1.01. Definitely the best Bus Simulator on the Planet!!

Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 17:54

nev_vern schrieb:
Maybe Omnibus is not suitable for the latest generation PC's and that you could get better performance with old tech than new.

I might have to agree with you on this one...

I have a PC that I bought in 2008, and it runs brilliantly on medium. Spandau is always running 26 - 30 FPS!

My friend at other forum, has a PC that he bought in 2010, he has got monster specs, 2x SLI GTX graphic cards both 1GB, 8GB of RAM, 1TB of HDD, AMD Phenom X4 Overclocked (don't know how much GHz) and he has got far lower FPS than me! affraid

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 19:16

Se7en schrieb:
nev_vern schrieb:
Maybe Omnibus is not suitable for the latest generation PC's and that you could get better performance with old tech than new.

I might have to agree with you on this one...

I have a PC that I bought in 2008, and it runs brilliantly on medium. Spandau is always running 26 - 30 FPS!

My friend at other forum, has a PC that he bought in 2010, he has got monster specs, 2x SLI GTX graphic cards both 1GB, 8GB of RAM, 1TB of HDD, AMD Phenom X4 Overclocked (don't know how much GHz) and he has got far lower FPS than me! affraid

Se7en

Most simulator games are written for well stable platforms, albeit Win7 Ultimate having an XP emulator engine to help run older programs, XP was around a long long time and many of the developers / businesses still use XP.

Anyhow i am looking forward to trying this. BTW if anyone was running Vista 64bit with an NVidia GFX card getting a black screen problem. Please post here if this update has resolved that! Really want to know!
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 23:30

Stuff the patch, I'll wait until Marcel & Rudiger really fix the problems. I don't know about anyone else but since I installed the patch stuttering graphics problem has got much worse & i'm now having problems with my G25 wheel that didn't exist before I installed the patch.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 23:32

Which kind of problems do you experience with the G25? Have you already tried the autoconfig?
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 1:25

Just want to say its fantastic to be able to cancel the Service Run timetable and join the Night Bus route if doing a late shift. ALso i've noticed framerates are better. 26FPS - 30FPS with my custom settings for the game via my GFX Card. On XP i can say its running like a dream!

Thanks Marcel and Rudiger
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum   OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

OMSI 1.01 - On Aerosoft forum
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3