ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Freudstrasse (Real Shots)

Nach unten 
+3
Irreo
ediblechickenwing
JunGRail
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Empty
BeitragThema: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 20:00

http://test.phototrans.eu/autobusy.php?s=5014&tag=M37&send_data=tag

Since reading about OMSI i had no idea West Berlin used the same double deckers as here in London with the same N and 1 digit number system we have here. Any one who has any real shots of Stadgranze and Freudstr would be great to start a thread here.

I found this link after doing some digging. Tri-Axle on the small loop such as Freudstr, amazing. What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 20:43

Berlin does not use the same double deckers as London at all Wink The only similarity is that both Berlin and London use an "N" in the route number of night services.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 22:13

Google Maps is your friend Wink

Freudstr area here.

Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 12:17

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
Berlin does not use the same double deckers as London at all Wink The only similarity is that both Berlin and London use an "N" in the route number of night services.

Yes sorry thats what i meant, the N before the route number. Interestingly enough..

and Wink

Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 12:23

A nice video links! Wink But please mind that some of the M37 buses (like this one in the videos) uses another route in the south...
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 13:00

WOW hahah
When I come in Berlin I will know how to drive this route hahah
Very similar o the Game, Fantastic Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 13:18

Good photos and vids there ........... I did notice on the 'Teil 1' video that after 'Reimerweg' the route was very different around the Wilhelmstadt area (the bus didn't drive around the Blasewitzre Ring / Seeburger Weg), but then it picked up the 92 route again from Seeburger Strasse / Pawesiner Weg Cool

Cheers for posting albino

Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:52

The trees look bigger... LOL Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:57

Of course they are! Wink Just mind: These buildings in Staaken are from around 1970, so the trees were 1989 just 20 years old. Now the are 40 years old! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 20:06

Marcel,

Slightly off topic, but I notice that many of the M37 (southbound) now terminate at "Hahneburg" according to the matrix displays on the buses.

Is this the Hahneburg Fort that they terminate at ?

Cheers,

Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 20:51

"Hahneberg" is the new name of "Stadtgrenze" since the city border was moved to the east. And because the "Fort Hahneberg" is near this busstop, it then got this name! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 20:53

Ahhh, thank you Marcel!

That makes perfect sense. And I can immediately see what you're referring to, on this snapshot from the BVG map;-

Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Berlin-map

This part of Germany looks so beautiful, I would love to visit one day. I've been to Berlin twice but always around the Alexanderplatz area, so never out near Spandau.

Thanks. Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 22:18

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
"Hahneberg" is the new name of "Stadtgrenze" since the city border was moved to the east. And because the "Fort Hahneberg" is near this busstop, it then got this name! Wink

Ugh, now I have to change my destinations again! Currently I have them displaying "Gärtnereiring" Laughing (via Altstadt Spd)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 23:28

EdibleChickenWing,

That's very weird because that's exactly what I had changed mine to as well, as I am currently simulating present day in OMSI. So running as M37 instead of 92. ....and of course the 'stadtgrenze' is long gone!

The real M37 displays;

STAAKEN
HAHNEBURG

STAAKEN
REIMERWEG

SPANDAU
FREUDSTR.

SPANDAU
WALDKRANKHAUS

.....so I too have changed my matrix displays to these. Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 1:50

Cheers Marcel, yes i found this quite entertaining, never knew about double deckers in Berlin, so its a real eye opener. Looks like a very scenic route, and the game replicates this very well.

Will we be driving those new MANs in years to come Wink

Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 19:51

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Which seat was your favorite seat in the SD's when you were a pupil (if you had one)? I like to sit on the front seat when I take the bus to school each day, so I can keep an eye on the driving! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Freudstrasse (Real Shots)   Freudstrasse (Real Shots) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Freudstrasse (Real Shots)
Seite 1 von 1