ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Inside the Real D92.......

Nach unten 
+5
Rüdiger Hülsmann
scania_n270ub
Thiago
Macedo03
JunGRail
9 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Inside the Real D92....... Empty
BeitragThema: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 0:35

Firstly there's a series of vids by Busfan87, a mention if he's on the forum,

Similarities are endless, although OMSI's buses are cleaner Wink (Note the Wodka adverisement)

A question of thought... These buses are still in use today? Even with the Euro IV legislation?

Nach oben Nach unten
Macedo03

Macedo03

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 1:06

In portugal we have some of Ex. BVG MAN WAGON UNION SD202 Running on tourist routes some of wich got the front modified
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 4:32

Oh, they're very cool indeed. Smile
Marcel and Rüdiger really made a nice work. Very realistic.
Thank you for sharing this video.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 11:03

Very nice but this one is not a D92, it's a D88 or D89 Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 11:08

scania_n270ub schrieb:
Very nice but this one is not a D92, it's a D88 or D89 Wink

I stand corrected thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 11:36

It's a D91 Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 11:58

It's amazing that Germany can keep their bus' bodywork in such good condition.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 13:18

Awesome videos!

I was quite shocked to see that much graffiti in the D92... (upstairs).... Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 14:07

A D91? i see, any significant changes to the D92, i figured since the seats upstairs at the rear are like a conference layout.

But the graffiti is awful. Anyway, this is one of many from that user on youtube, interesting to see them still in service Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 15:11

The only real difference between D91 and D92 is the full-scale gear-button layout and the missing interior busstop displays (which were added in the 90s but only the D92 had them from the beginning). The different seating layout in the upper deck (the official German term is "conference corner") is the result of the major graffiti problem and has been fitted to all SD202 from D89 onwards during the major reconstruction in 2001-2003. These open spaces were intended to prevent the backs of the seats from being scratched/painted and to increase visibility so that sprayers/scratchers feel more "watched". But the only result was that the floor became the major target of these vandals, resulting in an even more shabbier look of the buses.

All SD202 have been withdrawn from official BVG service since 12/28/2009 but many of them still continue to run for private companies which use them as school or sightseeing buses. From February to March 2011, the BVG had to rent some of their "own" former SD202 from a private company due to a vehicle shortage, so these old ladies could be seen in regular service once again.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 16:46

Splendid videos. Cool Looking forward to see more.

Too bad about the graffiti. I wish that those who vandalize the buses would be caught and fined. Also, it would be good if they were ordered by the Courts to clean up the graffiti and get a lifetime ban from riding the buses in their cities.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 20:08

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
The only real difference between D91 and D92 is the full-scale gear-button layout and the missing interior busstop displays (which were added in the 90s but only the D92 had them from the beginning). The different seating layout in the upper deck (the official German term is "conference corner") is the result of the major graffiti problem and has been fitted to all SD202 from D89 onwards during the major reconstruction in 2001-2003. These open spaces were intended to prevent the backs of the seats from being scratched/painted and to increase visibility so that sprayers/scratchers feel more "watched". But the only result was that the floor became the major target of these vandals, resulting in an even more shabbier look of the buses.

All SD202 have been withdrawn from official BVG service since 12/28/2009 but many of them still continue to run for private companies which use them as school or sightseeing buses. From February to March 2011, the BVG had to rent some of their "own" former SD202 from a private company due to a vehicle shortage, so these old ladies could be seen in regular service once again.

Regarding the conference corner, thats a good idea, here in London the new VDL DB300s which are DAF models use CCTV and televisions in the bus so that the vandals are being made to feel like their being watched, i don't know if it's helped as i ride at the front Very Happy We do have that same problem here, but beside the point, it's new to me to see a european city with double deckers, there's no other way to travel in my opinion, upstairs at the front specially when weaving between traffic!

Also with the SD202s, that explains why i saw numerous shots on youtube with these still in service in 2008, thanks for clearing that up i thought they had been withdrawn in the 90s like ours had. We had the MCW Metrobuses which sound alike, and replaced with a DB250 which was the same sounding engine as the MANs I like the D series but prefer the SDs because of the similarties to my local buses today. If you've not heard a DAF DB250, look it up on youtube, exactly alike!
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 23:40

JunGRail schrieb:
Firstly there's a series of vids by Busfan87, a mention if he's on the forum,

Similarities are endless, although OMSI's buses are cleaner Wink (Note the Wodka adverisement)

A question of thought... These buses are still in use today? Even with the Euro IV legislation?

Here we can see how OMSI is closer to the reality:

The interior is not the same but the sound is AWESOME... I started listening it without watching and I thought that I was on OMSI!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 8:59

@ scania_n270ub

...that is awesome!.... yes it sounds exactly like OMSI..... Cool Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Ma44hew

Ma44hew

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeDo 5 Mai - 15:53

I cant belive how much graffiti is on it! The floor is completely covered. Shorely they wouldnt put it in service like that, would they? Very Happy

1st video by the way
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.northeastbusnews.wordpress.com
Tombo

Tombo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitimeDo 5 Mai - 18:51

Nice Smile is my Video ^^ .

The Video is from Berlin Britz at 2009
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Inside the Real D92.......   Inside the Real D92....... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Inside the Real D92.......
Seite 1 von 1