ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

AI Buses thieving passengers

Nach unten 
+3
Irreo
Rüdiger Hülsmann
GLaDOS
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

AI Buses thieving passengers Empty
BeitragThema: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 19:52

The AI buses run on the same time as I do so they keep stealing the passengers, Really annoying.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 20:04

If you're driving on schedule, the next AI bus should be 10 mins ahead of you. If you meet one anyway, the passengers will board the one to be first on the bus stop. But you can also "steal" the passengers by overtaking the AI bus, just like in real life.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 20:08

No ofense man, by I almost spit my beer all over the keyboard after reading the topic title. And I can't find here an emoticon to represent it. Laughing

That thing happened to me a couple times, and I think the reason is that you arrived too late or too early, or maybe you did not replace the AI bus.

When creating a new game and placing a new bus make sure you're not marking the checkbox that says "AI bus will not be replaced".

Right now I drive on my schedule and I didn't have that problem.

PS: "thieving passengers", haha
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 20:42

What I think went wrong was I set up my route and I had to wait about 20 minutes until I could start, By that time AI buses were coming in for the route before me and were just sat behind me waiting for me to move, I had nowhere to move in Freudstr.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 20:47

Ah, okay! If you arrive at the terminus and have more than 10 mins to spare, watch out for AI buses that might want to depart before you do. Especially at Freudstraße, there's only 4 mins turning time so normally you'll be alone in the loop. If you're there and another AI bus arrives, it probably wants to depart on the tour preceeding your own.
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 20:50

Ok thanks Rüdiger, I'm just glad this game actually has AI buses that run on a schedule, It's great. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
SuperOwl86

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 21:01

I was wondering this.

On some runs i have checked the Run along side AI bus, sometimes when running and i manage to get infront of the AI bus I will pull upto a bus stop but the passengers will walk to the AI bus behind even tho i got there first.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 21:21

Damn, these AI drivers are really some baddies! Very Happy I hope the char we control yells at them when they drink coffee together! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 21:52

Other thing with stealing passengers happens when you drive 92E, and when you depart from Siegener Strasse, there appears a bus on normal 92, and sometimes on route 5.

I love AI drivers, because I have less passengers on route. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.autobusi.net
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 22:02

Neobus_Citta schrieb:
Other thing with stealing passengers happens when you drive 92E, and when you depart from Siegener Strasse, there appears a bus on normal 92, and sometimes on route 5.

I love AI drivers, because I have less passengers on route. Very Happy
I love driving with a full bus! ^^ It's always nice to be fully loaded with passengers, and then with the radio on it's just perfect! Very Happy

Just a small off-topic, what time does it have to be in order to drive 92E?
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 22:19

First departure from Reimerweg is, I think somewhere around 8 AM, and afternoon, first departure to Westerwaldstrasse is at 16:07 from Rathaus Spandau stop. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.autobusi.net
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 22:43

If you haven't spotted it yet: In the LAUNCHER menu, you will wind a PDF file called "Fahr und Umlaufpläne" containing schedules for every circuit on lines 92, 92E and 13N. There you can see the insertion and withdrawal times for every bus.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 11:45

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
If you haven't spotted it yet: In the LAUNCHER menu, you will wind a PDF file called "Fahr und Umlaufpläne" containing schedules for every circuit on lines 92, 92E and 13N. There you can see the insertion and withdrawal times for every bus.

I've been using this it's really helpful also removing the AI bus before you start a tour helps. Correct me if i'm wrong but the game will automatically load an AI to suit in due course of running the timetable
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 15:19

Walker schrieb:
What I think went wrong was I set up my route and I had to wait about 20 minutes until I could start, By that time AI buses were coming in for the route before me and were just sat behind me waiting for me to move, I had nowhere to move in Freudstr.

You may already know it, but just a tip that you dont need to wait that 20 minutes..... you can click on the 'clock' icon in the menu and forward the time by say 15 or 18 mins if you want to 'fast forward' Laughing

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses thieving passengers   AI Buses thieving passengers Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

AI Buses thieving passengers
Seite 1 von 1