ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Passengers

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Razor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Passengers Empty
BeitragThema: Passengers   Passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 19:15

I just got Omsi and it's GREAT! took me 2 hours to figure out how to get moving tho... Very Happy but now I want to do is a bus run, So I clicked on the timetable thing (the white paper with lines on it in ALT) I set up the line (76) and entered the number in the panel (one of the newer buses, dunno which tho) and I'm following the route as pointed out by the arrows but theres either no one at the bus stops or there is but won't get on (guessing not waiting for me) so how do I get passengers? lol

I've followed the manual but didn't seem to help me get them confused
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Passengers Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passengers   Passengers Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 19:24

Set a timetable choosing a route. Then head for the first stop, and once there you can set your sign on the bus (using the "92" icon), or using the IBIS.

What I used to do is drive to the termibus, to the first stop, and then select a timetable that started on that same stop, so I could just wait 5 minutes or advance 20, whatever the case. Then change the sign, and you're done.

Remember to set the sign again when you reach the last stop, so passengers know you're on your way back.

Good luck.
Nach oben Nach unten
Razor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Passengers Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passengers   Passengers Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 16:49

Thanks, got it to work so passengers get on, just took some time to figure out where my first stop was Rolling Eyes

Thanks again!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Passengers Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passengers   Passengers Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 11:32

Razor schrieb:
Thanks, got it to work so passengers get on, just took some time to figure out where my first stop was Rolling Eyes

Thanks again!

Go into the ALT menu again and press the button with the [QUESTION MARK] on - it shows you where your stops are, and their names. Good for when you're first using the route.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Passengers Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Passengers   Passengers Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Passengers
Seite 1 von 1