ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

[Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity  Empty
BeitragThema: [Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity    [Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity  Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 19:06

Hi,

This is how I see my mirrors with eyefinity at 5760x1080:

http://www.katixa.com/temp/omsi.jpg
(if you get a Forbidden error, just hit "enter" with the focus on the URL to reload the image)
(make sure to zoom the image)

As you can see, the area show on the mirrors is like 3 times bigger than it should be. You can notice the effect specially in the interior mirror.

My first though when I saw the mirrors was: "I can't belive that they created such an amazing simulator, and mirror realism is so bad...". But after seeing a couple screenshots from people using single display and noticing that mirrors looked OK, I realized it was a bug, so here it is, reported.

My guess is that the mirror image takes the screen width as reference to create the view, instead of showing just a fixed area.

I hope it can be fixed easily in an upcoming patch.

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

[Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity    [Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity  Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 18:45

Hi,

Sorry to bump this up, but as nothing has been said about it, I will like to ask: Any hopes of getting a fix for this on an upcoming patch?

The fix seems to be easy, as it's a mirror image ratio problem. It takes the 5760 width as reference so it stretches all the image in that small mirror area. To say it another way, if a single screen ratio is 1:1, the mirror shows a fixed width of road on it (lets say 4 meters). My ratio is 3:1, so mirrors also show three times more than they should, (12 meters), but they deform this image and show it all in the same area, so all real distance references are lost.

I know this is not a bug that unables me to play neither crashes the game, but it sure does it a bit frustrating because my mirrors are pretty much useless...

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten

[Bug Report] Deformed mirror image with Eyefinity
Seite 1 von 1