ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Spandau lagg

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
hilly

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 22:11

Hi,
I have omsi set to the lowest possible graphics when I am playing on the 92 route map (can't remeber the name) but still when I get to spandau I get an un controlable lagg and my bus starts to bounce all over the place and it is strange because my computer copes with game with good graphics and really struggles with omsi.
So does any one have a screenshot of the settings that work fine on their computer without any bouncing or any advise of what settings that I can reduce or raise so that I can stop the lagg?

Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 22:20

hi,

can you please have a look at the forum first but here

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t1615-bouncing-bus

Basically your FPS is too low...increase it and your fine!"
Nach oben Nach unten
hilly

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 22:37

How high do you think I should have the FPS because I have no Idea?
Nach oben Nach unten
disc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 22:38

flippy1008 schrieb:
hi,

can you please have a look at the forum first but here

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t1615-bouncing-bus

Basically your FPS is too low...increase it and your fine!"

Perhaps you should read what do you reply for. He said that he tried MINIMUM settings.

The solution is to restart the map with "load without buses" option, because the default situation is bugged like hell. After this you will get better fps, but of course not enough since the game is technically outdated, it can't really use the resources of a modern pc (cpu cores, and gpu).
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 22:53

I apologise to both parties. Happy simming!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 0:51

Personally I say you have nothing to apologise for Flippy, you were just trying to help a fellow user.

And your advice was sound. Smile

Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 3:38

hilly schrieb:
Hi,
I have omsi set to the lowest possible graphics when I am playing on the 92 route map (can't remeber the name) but still when I get to spandau I get an un controlable lagg and my bus starts to bounce all over the place and it is strange because my computer copes with game with good graphics and really struggles with omsi.
So does any one have a screenshot of the settings that work fine on their computer without any bouncing or any advise of what settings that I can reduce or raise so that I can stop the lagg?

Thanks.

You start from the Depot, where you have a selection of buses in a semi circle, don't you?

All those buses in a semi circle are high detailed models and will hog your system resources and create FPS issues.

Start the sim with no buses. Or, if you want to start from the Depot, remove all the buses apart from the one you want to drive and save so that you can load this game from the depot without having to repeat every time you start from depot.

this gained me at least 25 fps.

This allowed me to go from the 'minimum' graphics preset with <10FPS to the '2009' graphics preset locked at a stable 30FPS.
Nach oben Nach unten
hilly

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 14:04

davidrogers schrieb:

Personally I say you have nothing to apologise for Flippy, you were just trying to help a fellow user.

And your advice was sound. Smile

I agree
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Spandau lagg Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau lagg   Spandau lagg Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Spandau lagg
Seite 1 von 1