ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Can't cancel timetable, help!

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
suexID

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Can't cancel timetable, help! Empty
BeitragThema: Can't cancel timetable, help!   Can't cancel timetable, help! Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 16:42

Hello,

I've just bought the game and after adjusting the graphics settings for a better performance everything went fine. I did a tour on the route 92 (92/6(So)) and after the terminus, the timetable summary came up, and then the tour showed me that I'll have to do a "betriebsfahrt". Well, I went to the bus depot, parked properly, stopped the engine and quit the game. The day after this I've tried to cancel the betriebsfahrt and go to another route, but the game simply didn't let me cancel the timetable. Also, the place new bus, switch to another bus and place my bus function is disabled (it's greyed out), so I can't switch to another route.

It would be great if anyone could help me! bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Can't cancel timetable, help!   Can't cancel timetable, help! Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 16:44

That's a bug that will be adressed in an update. So for now, the only solution is to create a new situation without buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
suexID

BeitragThema: Re: Can't cancel timetable, help!   Can't cancel timetable, help! Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 16:46

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
That's a bug that will be adressed in an update. So for now, the only solution is to create a new situation without buses.

Thank you for your help! cheers

The new situation without buses means, that there won't be any AI buses, or it just deletes my previously placed buses?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Can't cancel timetable, help!   Can't cancel timetable, help! Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 16:48

Nooo Wink It just deletes the buses you have manually placed. There will always be AI traffic (unless you turn it off in the options)
Nach oben Nach unten
suexID

BeitragThema: Re: Can't cancel timetable, help!   Can't cancel timetable, help! Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 16:54

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Nooo Wink It just deletes the buses you have manually placed. There will always be AI traffic (unless you turn it off in the options)

Thank you for your help, I'd give five star rating for support.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Can't cancel timetable, help!   Can't cancel timetable, help! Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 14:27

Sadly i haven't played the game long enough to get a return to depot Crying or Very sad (i hate vista)

But from today i can finally see the end of the game cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Can't cancel timetable, help!   Can't cancel timetable, help! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Can't cancel timetable, help!
Seite 1 von 1