ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Timetable troubles

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

Timetable troubles Empty
BeitragThema: Timetable troubles   Timetable troubles Icon_minitimeDo 17 März - 0:53

So I've been messing around with the editor for the past few days and have be altering bits and pieces of Spandau to my own personal likings. Currently I'm trying to extend the 13N line by one stop from the U-Bahn to Galenstr/Spandau West. Everything works, the route goes there, the AI goes there, the timetable shows it. however the problem is within the times themselves, since adding the stop now I've got a bunch of stops that require me to be there at the same time, for example Schm-Knobelsdorf-Str says I need to be there at 01:26 the next stop, Maulbeerallee also wants me there at 01:26. How cane I fix this so the times are a little more smooth? I'm guessing doing some manual time settings, but I'm not 100% sure how the timetable profiles work as the SDK isn't very detailed on that part. I have the running time, from start to end at 20 minutes and this is what I got, though it doesn't seem to matter what I set the running time to.

Anyone have some tips or ideas to help me fix my problem?
Nach oben Nach unten
mojelle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 28

Timetable troubles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Timetable troubles   Timetable troubles Icon_minitimeFr 1 Jul - 23:24

Well, i would like to tell you i have the exactly same problem! Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Mr_OC_Benz

Mr_OC_Benz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

Timetable troubles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Timetable troubles   Timetable troubles Icon_minitimeSa 2 Jul - 11:29

Hi,

I was testing out and practising with the Map Editor a few days ago in prep to see how I would go when I start creating my own map which is in the process. Are you coming up with a problem such as...
i.e.
Stop 1 - 0230
Stop 2 - 0230
Stop 3 - 0231
Stop 4 - 0231
Stop 5 - 0231
Stop 6 - 0232
Stop 7 - 0231
Stop 8 - 0230
etc. or similar? You'd have to go to Tracks and Tips in the Map Editor>Edit Profiles>and make your own adjustments. i.e. in timing between stops.
Stop 1 - 00:01:00
Stop 2 - 00:02:00
Stop 3 - 00:03:00 etc...
Or if it needs two minutes in between. Leave two minutes gap, until eventually you reach your last stop, lets say the total journey time is 22mins.
Stop 15 - 00:22:00

Thats what I discovered I had to do when I was experimenting.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Timetable troubles Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Timetable troubles   Timetable troubles Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Timetable troubles
Seite 1 von 1