ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Introduction, comments and a couple reports

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Introduction, comments and a couple reports Empty
BeitragThema: Introduction, comments and a couple reports   Introduction, comments and a couple reports Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 14:49

Hi all,

First let me say thanks to the artists that created this wonderful project. I hope it keeps growing with updates on both routes and vehicles. I just never played a simulator like this one before.

I write from Spain and I'm 33. I just knew about this game after watching a video on YouTube a few days ago. I didn't know this even existed. After watching the video I went right away to the site and bought a license. Fantastic that I catched this almost the same day it was released, so I didn't have to wait months for it Razz

Reports:
In the hours I spent playing this, I noticed some things. They are probably reported already, but there they go:

- I play with Eyefinity on 3 screens (5760x1080) and the mirrors are all stretched. I'm able to see up to 4 lanes on each mirror, and all vehicles and lanes look like reduced x4 times. On the inside mirror I see both driver window and doors, and also lanes outside. The game starts automatically in windowed mode and maybe it takes the reference from my 5760px width, so that could be a reason.

- When I resize the window for whatever reason, the clickable area for buttons isn't on its original place. It moves, so I have to click outside the button.

- I think there should be an option for fullscreen.. having the windows task-bar there all the time is a bit annoying.

- Sometimes when pressing Ctrl+T, the system gives another ticket.

And to finish, a few comments:

I miss a clock somewhere. Maybe I didn't see it, but right now everytime I want to know the time, I have to press the "change time" button, to see "current time". Would be cool if we could have a clock, same we have a temperature indicator.

It would also be good if the roads would have some bumps here and there, so the bus would make those noises like when going over a railtrain, or on bumpy roads. It would give it a bit more realism. And in the passenger view, I guess that you should hear some bars or glasses vibrate sometimes if the bus is stopped in "D" gear with brake on.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Introduction, comments and a couple reports   Introduction, comments and a couple reports Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 14:57

Just a quick response:

There's a fullscreen shortcut on your desktop and also in the Windows start menu (we haven't tried OMSI using Eyefinity so we don't know about the funny mirror view).

The clickspot issue shouldn't appear in fullscreen mode.

You'll find a clock in the middle of the speedometer and also on the IBIS display once you've pressed the "0" button. You can also hit CRTL+Z to have a clock in the redline on the upper screen.

Zitat :
those noises like when going over a railtrain
It does Wink

Zitat :
or on bumpy roads
It does, too
(On the other hand, our asphalt is very smooth, so the bus won't bump there)

Zitat :
hear some bars or glasses vibrate sometimes if the bus is stopped in "D" gear
It does as well Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Introduction, comments and a couple reports   Introduction, comments and a couple reports Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 15:04

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Just a quick response:

There's a fullscreen shortcut on your desktop and also in the Windows start menu (we haven't tried OMSI using Eyefinity so we don't know about the funny mirror view).

The clickspot issue shouldn't appear in fullscreen mode.

You'll find a clock in the middle of the speedometer and also on the IBIS display once you've pressed the "0" button. You can also hit CRTL+Z to have a clock in the redline on the upper screen.

Zitat :
those noises like when going over a railtrain
It does Wink

Zitat :
or on bumpy roads
It does, too
(On the other hand, our asphalt is very smooth, so the bus won't bump there)

Zitat :
hear some bars or glasses vibrate sometimes if the bus is stopped in "D" gear
It does as well Smile

Thanks for the fast reply. Now I reply to you:

- I always disable "create desktop icons" so I don't have a fullscreen shortcut. I'm not at home now but I'll check again my installation folder and options later. Anyway I use the aerosoft starter, which opens the game directly on windowed mode.

- About the railway noises, I meant that it would be good if we could get some of those bumps at some places. Maybe the asphat is smooth, but I guess you also have not-so-polished roadworks done here and there Razz

I will check for those vibrating glasses and bars later. And thanks for the tip on the clock. I hope to learn all those tricks and more when I read the english manual!

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Introduction, comments and a couple reports   Introduction, comments and a couple reports Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Introduction, comments and a couple reports
Seite 1 von 1