ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos

Nach unten 
+73
road-hog123
gneb
Lasse
Pedro
mkthetimelord
Lenni
Gilgamesh
Bdvmot002
VOLLG"S
Oranienburger123
ricky30
Ahmad.s
BusBarber
Euro2010
filipe231291
qwertyqatar
evo
Lockheart
835sedici
Marpe
hcaoc
Smallhail741
97OrionVCNG
MILCHO
baumi
rzr09
arezina
CristianSkytter
OMSIVIDEOS
mick
domo270897
Dennis
JunGRail
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Fleetline7221
Freddyx93
GrandSurf
tomtoon
GelbenOmnibusse
roadrunner1981
Panasonic44
thenthornthing
GLaDOS
Bandit101
CityBus
Ralph Kramden
chrisrose1993
Bashkanar
RascarDK
scania_n270ub
wtfunk
Stefan
Marcel Kuhnt
Thiago
Irreo
EuripedesJr
nev_vern
Neobus_Citta
benkda01
Razor
Amy Rose
flippy1008
Freeman
tanzboy
random.monster1981
Voith
britracer
CyberOps
BusRider
Kristian
peterZZD
scaniaomnidekka
ediblechickenwing
77 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Weiter
AutorNachricht
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Empty
BeitragThema: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:37

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 22211-1
Nach oben Nach unten
scaniaomnidekka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 19:57

hi,

how did you get the IBIS code for that destination?

thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:21

He created it himself using .hof files in the bus models' directory (..\Vehicles\MAN_SD200 or similar).
Nach oben Nach unten
scaniaomnidekka

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:23

peterZZD schrieb:
He created it himself using .hof files in the bus models' directory (..\Vehicles\MAN_SD200 or similar).
hi, how do you edit the file and using what program?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:27

Notepad... Open it, select "using a program" (second option), click OK, select Notepad from the list, click OK.
Nach oben Nach unten
scaniaomnidekka

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:30

peterZZD schrieb:
Notepad... Open it, select "using a program" (second option), click OK, select Notepad from the list, click OK.

sorry to sound relay stupid, but do you need to create an additional texture/image file to accompany the edits?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:32

No. None of that. Just a new set of lines. These are explained within the file.
Nach oben Nach unten
scaniaomnidekka

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:34

peterZZD schrieb:
No. None of that. Just a new set of lines. These are explained within the file.

Hi, thanks. I just looked throught the file and translated the contents.

Sorry for being stupid.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 20:46

I just changed Betriebesfahrt (spelling?) to this instead. Then I just need to type in Line/Kurs as "0" and Ziel to "013" in the IBIS system. (or the AI will change to it just like Betriebesfahrt).

I just felt like making it a bit more informal and friendly like ours, which often says something like Sorry! Not in Service. Speaking of which, @ M + R: is there any way to make the destination switch back and forth? For example, on the IBIS-2 interior displays, I noticed one of the stops switches from "Heerstr./" to "Stadtgrenze" or something like that. I'm just wondering how it is done (is it the "/"?) and if it's possible with the front/side target displays too. Preferably I don't want to have the "/" visible though.

I want something like this:
STADTGRENZE
ÜBER RATHAUS SPANDAU

then switch to
STADTGRENZE
ÜBER ALSTADT SPANDAU

then switch to
STADTGRENZE
ÜBER RATHAUS SPANDAU

etc, like that. (I know the "via points" I used in this example are too long, but it's just an example). Is this possible on the exterior displays?
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 22:11

I have played little bit with IBIS system and these I get Cool Laughing
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 30lcqjq
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 29zpjdi
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 2sahrmg
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 307us8k
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 27zgj5t
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 2nk0zes
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Mmc386
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 2a9aadv
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 9kbbx4
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 2wpv2bk
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 23:21

What format to you save the notepad file as and what do you call it when you are done editing?

Zuletzt von BusRider am Di 22 Feb - 23:33 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 7:15

I couldn't get a custom matrix to work, a little explenation how to make it work would be great
Nach oben Nach unten
CyberOps

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 9:12

Ok i got it working even with editing the tga file, how cool is that.

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Noservice
Nach oben Nach unten
britracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 13:39

Sorry for being really stupid, but I've tried to input my own matrix display, and it came up on the IBIS system, but not on the front of the bus. Then I got it working once, then it refused to work, and now it doesn't show up on the IBIS either.

So could somehow please copy n paste an example of one that they have changed? And also, do i have to edit a .tga file to get it to work properly?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 15:54

Changing the Matrix displays requires the editing of just the .HOF file.

• Locate the Spandau.hof file, make a bakckup!!

Then open the Spandau.hof file with notepad and scroll down (or use CTRL+F to find) line 006.

Replace the word 'Betriebsfahrt' with your new text everywhere you see it, EXCEPT the line that has Betriebsfahrt.tga (leave this as it is, it is pointing to a texture file).

File and save, now go to OMSI, set up a new SD200 (if that's the one you changed) with a matrix display, and use the menu option to select your new chosen text from the drop down list - your new chosen text will be replacing what used to be 'Betriebsfahrt' in the list.

Your new text will now show in the drop down lists, on the IBIS, and on the Matrix blinds.

For the roller blinds you do the same, but you then need to locate the corresponding '.TGA' file (eg... Betriebsfahrt.tga) and you need to phyically remove and replace the text on the texture, using a graphics editor like Photoshop or Paint.net

Below is a poor picture, but in it I have changed the 'Betriebsfahrt' text to 'Not In Service' in English!

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Bus-1
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 15:43

This is what you get when the AI don't check their mirrors before changing lanes... lol

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 24211
Nach oben Nach unten
Voith

Voith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 16:15

davidrogers schrieb:
Changing the Matrix displays requires the editing of just the .HOF file.

• Locate the Spandau.hof file, make a bakckup!!

Then open the Spandau.hof file with notepad and scroll down (or use CTRL+F to find) line 006.

Replace the word 'Betriebsfahrt' with your new text everywhere you see it, EXCEPT the line that has Betriebsfahrt.tga (leave this as it is, it is pointing to a texture file).

File and save, now go to OMSI, set up a new SD200 (if that's the one you changed) with a matrix display, and use the menu option to select your new chosen text from the drop down list - your new chosen text will be replacing what used to be 'Betriebsfahrt' in the list.

Your new text will now show in the drop down lists, on the IBIS, and on the Matrix blinds.

For the roller blinds you do the same, but you then need to locate the corresponding '.TGA' file (eg... Betriebsfahrt.tga) and you need to phyically remove and replace the text on the texture, using a graphics editor like Photoshop or Paint.net

Below is a poor picture, but in it I have changed the 'Betriebsfahrt' text to 'Not In Service' in English!

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Bus-1

Nice find, thank you.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 18:59

Nach oben Nach unten
tanzboy

tanzboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 19:06

I'm playing it in this moment:

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Immaginexqy.th

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 20:04

Well heres a short gameplay video from me

I decided to take part of the route 13 from the bus depot to Rathaus Spandau, but there were no passengers - maybe because it was so late or night or maybe that route doesnt even run at night Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfAOWGG4yM

Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeDo 24 Feb - 21:03

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 24211-2
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 22:20

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 26211-1
OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 26211-2
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:09

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 27211-1
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:29

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
This is what you get when the AI don't check their mirrors before changing lanes... lol

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos 24211

I dont know why but I cracked up laughing at this image lol. lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 22:50

Lol I guess a certain someone needs to cut down on the coffee breaks during rush hour (no driver in the yellow bus)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI User Screenshots & Videos   OMSI User Screenshots & Videos Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

OMSI User Screenshots & Videos
Seite 1 von 14Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Weiter