ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Screenshots

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 18:24

Hi,

Would it be possbile to see some screenshots of the OMSI game menu screen?
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 20:15

I don't think that they will publish any new screens until next Friday, they've just presented the latest ones and in my opinion you can check out the menu yourself next Friday Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 20:25

They MAY at an absolute push either release a) a sample demo for system requirements or b) a teaser trailer type thing like Demo-Video 3 lol. But the chances are next to nothing this close to release.

I've cracked open my German dictionary so I can learn to translate pieces of the manual. However according to the latest rumor, there will be an English Contol sheet being release, which can also be accessed in-game (since its English menu) so hopefully this will get it moving and then when the english book comes out, I shall realise all Ive missed out on!
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 20:49

Janniboy schrieb:
I don't think that they will publish any new screens until next Friday, they've just presented the latest ones and in my opinion you can check out the menu yourself next Friday Wink

I can only check the menu screen out by buying the game, I don't it's fair that people are going to be forced to pay 30euros for the game only to end up finding out that the game won't work well on there PC.

The only way of checking wether a game will work PROPERLY on a computer is buy running the program, thats why i suggested they release a BASIC demo version, with 1 bus and a small road layout. That way people can try before they buy instead of spending 30euros on somthing that might not work.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 21:29

I agree with the idea of a very light demo. Nothing to reveal the fun, as you say just like a couple of metres with a bend and scenery and a bus to see how our computers handle it.

Also MR should use this instead

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

This allows them to place the system specs of Omsi on the website, and we can then test it against our specs to check it works. Thus they wont have to reveal any of the game, yet we can walk away knowing it will work!

Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 21:56

flippy1008 schrieb:
I agree with the idea of a very light demo. Nothing to reveal the fun, as you say just like a couple of metres with a bend and scenery and a bus to see how our computers handle it.

Also MR should use this instead

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

This allows them to place the system specs of Omsi on the website, and we can then test it against our specs to check it works. Thus they wont have to reveal any of the game, yet we can walk away knowing it will work!

Hopefully Marcel and/or Rudiger give us an answer.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitimeSa 12 Feb - 1:52

i guess it is not a bad idea, but we just going to have to be patient and wait to see what other people who has downloaded the sim and write a review on it. In fact, i may be one of the first people to download it. What MR mentioned in the past, if the FPSes are too low, then start cutting back on the amount of AI traffic as well as the Drawing distance. Other options could be set and changed around as well...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Gesponserte Inhalte

Screenshots Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Screenshots   Screenshots Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Screenshots
Seite 1 von 1