ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Display Driver has stopped responding

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Display Driver has stopped responding  Empty
BeitragThema: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 2:07

Hi

I keep getting this blank screen problem and its the display driver has stopped responding error a well known error between windows and nvidia, now i have other games and nothing like this has happened before.

Can the developers tell me what is the problem? I don't have any other programs running all my concentration is on Omsi. It's annoying.

Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 2:11

JunGRail schrieb:
Hi

I keep getting this blank screen problem and its the display driver has stopped responding error a well known error between windows and nvidia, now i have other games and nothing like this has happened before.

Can the developers tell me what is the problem? I don't have any other programs running all my concentration is on Omsi. It's annoying.

Shocked
Did you run the program as administrator?
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 2:18

I'm sure i am as it's only me using the computer.

Do you have this problem? or have had this problem. other than that its fine
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 2:31

I had this problem once. I have a nvidia Geforce 320M. But the game is ok here. Did you try to update your video drivers?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 8:32

Thiago schrieb:
I had this problem once. I have a nvidia Geforce 320M. But the game is ok here. Did you try to update your video drivers?

I did, and let me stress again it works for other 3D Games, Truck Simulator, Train Simulator. No problem. If you solved the solution, mate i would really like to hear it please.

I've looked on Google and no-ones been able to solve the problem....... scratch
Nach oben Nach unten
hcaoc

hcaoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 8:45

This was happening to me as well, the solution for me was to stop minimizing the OMSI window while having the game still running. I was clicking ALT and minimizing the screen to look at the map and to look at look at the route numbers.When I finally printed the map and the route numbers, and stopped minimizing the OMSI window, I stopped receiving that error. If you are closing or minimizing the screen while the game is running this might be your problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 9:41

JunGRail schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:

I did, and let me stress again it works for other 3D Games, Truck Simulator, Train Simulator. No problem. If you solved the solution, mate i would really like to hear it please.

I've looked on Google and no-ones been able to solve the problem....... scratch

Well, it's very difficult to give an exact solution, but I would suggest you decrease the count of humans (i'm using 200)
In what parts of the map do you have this glitch?
I just had this problem playing OMSI in fullscreen. Using the normal screen, I've got no errors.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 9:59

Im not closing or minimzing the map as i've printed those out and i have a good memory when it comes to maps so driving is not a problem.

Playing in full screen is what you're supposed to do, i know the launcher doesn't run in full screen but i can give it a go and see what happens. It's just when i'm at Stadgranze and Spandau this error occurs. On the approach to Spandau-Rathaus and departing Heertzr Stadgranze (sorry if i spelt it wrong)

I reduced the humans and still a problem. Seriously this doesn't and hasn't ever happened before. It must be a windows vista update that's causing the issue, which i found on google and removed. so you see i've done all you're asking.

Anyone else have any suggestions? I'll give running it outside of full screen a go. Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 21:25

Tried it without full screen, i still get the display driver has stopped responding. THIS is really getting on my nerves at the moment - anyone on XP having this problem? If not i'm switching to 64bit XP as Vista is getting on my nerves.

Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 1:26

Found the problem.

When the sound disappears or you complete a timetable this causes the screen to flick which causes the blank screen, seems there's a memory leak somewhere. For example when playing the game if the frames drop it still plays but you cant see anything, but the desktop has display driver has stopped responding and has now recovered, but i can't recover the picture for the game as it'll be all scrambled i presume.

Its a known problem with NVidia cards pre-2010 / 11 and Windows Vista, however who else has this problem using ATi cards?????????? Again this only happened since i installed Omsi.

Other than that, fantastic. But the blank screen issue is annoying! Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Display Driver has stopped responding    Display Driver has stopped responding  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Display Driver has stopped responding
Seite 1 von 1