ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How is OMSI Running on your computer?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

How is OMSI Running on your computer? Empty
BeitragThema: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 19:07

Simpely:

How is OMSI running on your computer?

(Is it working correctly, is every detail there, no missing building etc.?)
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 19:19

Well I am eagerly waiting the Manual to get started.

want to enter in the IBIS but not working
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 19:23

I digress it is actually fantastic but optimising the graphics settings to have it as smooth as possible. One thing though is the TRACK IR will properly enhance the gameplay. The English manual couldn't be more helpful. So much content!!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 19:24

But what is Track IR ?

Thanks,

Gneb B
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackSpider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 19:27

gneb schrieb:
But what is Track IR ?

Thanks,

Gneb B

It's a system that you let look around trough turning your own head.

Maybe this makes it more clear :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xznyTjOE1AY

Hope it helps.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 19:30

Back to the topic.

It runs ok, but one gripe is the slowness it takes to look around - How do you reset to default
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 19:42

BlackSpider schrieb:
gneb schrieb:
But what is Track IR ?

Thanks,

Gneb B

It's a system that you let look around trough turning your own head.

Maybe this makes it more clear :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xznyTjOE1AY

Hope it helps.
Track IR sounds and looks like an emulation of 3 monitors put together tbh
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 20:17

Right. Since no-one is giving a proper answer i'll start the ball rolling:

In OMSI Video 4 Marcel and Rudiger used a steering wheel, the Logitech G25. I have a RGT Force Feedback Wheel and i suppose its the wrong wheel for this type of game fair enough. Anyway the movement in Omsi seemed to be more smoother than when I drive. I drove around the depot to get a feel of the movement and it feels arcade like. The wheel moves very rapidly even on force feedback, also the graphics go from blurry to quality almost all the time.

Changing the IBIS i'll wait until the manual because thats the only way me personally will be able to get on with the task of enjoying it. However I do love the game i just want to iron out a few problems I'm having. When i first loaded the game (load map without busses) it was running real smooth but soon as i change the graphics settings I found that it wasn't as smooth as the first instance.

I may have to reinstall the game to get the default setting back, and just wait until the manual arrives midweek next week.

Im not criticising anyone, but i find that it's not as smooth as the video i was looking at on youtube. Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How is OMSI Running on your computer?   How is OMSI Running on your computer? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How is OMSI Running on your computer?
Seite 1 von 1