ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Empty
BeitragThema: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitimeMo 17 Jan - 19:24

Is there no chance of some sort of demo?
I have already pre ordered omsi on the aerosoft website.
I cant wait for the game but is there no demo we could try of the game or something?
cheers,
Ash
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitimeDi 18 Jan - 16:24

103291 schrieb:
Is there no chance of some sort of demo?
I have already pre ordered omsi on the aerosoft website.
I cant wait for the game but is there no demo we could try of the game or something?
cheers,
Ash
If our Czech friends haven't made a joke, there will be a demo version available 2 weeks prior to final release. I only wonder, what way will it be a demo - locked off functions?
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitimeDi 18 Jan - 16:49

peterZZD schrieb:
If our Czech friends haven't made a joke, there will be a demo version available 2 weeks prior to final release. I only wonder, what way will it be a demo - locked off functions?

Well, as far as I understood, there won't be a demo version before the release. But Aerosoft often releases a download version of the games a few weeks before the box release, because for the download version they logically don't need to burn DVDs and to print the manual because everything can be provided digitally.
Maybe that was a misunderstanding, but I've never heard about an official demo version...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitimeDi 18 Jan - 17:29

Janniboy schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:

Well, as far as I understood, there won't be a demo version before the release. But Aerosoft often releases a download version of the games a few weeks before the box release, because for the download version they logically don't need to burn DVDs and to print the manual because everything can be provided digitally.
Maybe that was a misunderstanding, but I've never heard about an official demo version...
Well, that's the news I've heard from Poland and they said that this comes from Czech Republic... I don't know, ask them Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitimeDi 18 Jan - 18:09

I don't have to ask them because the people who know it (Marcel and Rüdiger) wrote:

FAQ page schrieb:
Who is your publisher?

Aerosoft GmbH. OMSI will be published as boxed and download version.

Will there be a trial version?

No.

Wink

(Or was there a misunderstanding between you and me?)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

BeitragThema: Re: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitimeDi 18 Jan - 18:33

I have spotted it too.. Yeah, it is just misunderstanding probably caused by google translate... I have written there (on our Czech webpage) only about release online version of OMSI something about 2 weeks earlier than the boxed version... I can easily imagine how the translator change the point of the text...
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitimeDi 18 Jan - 18:48

DIMI schrieb:
I have spotted it too.. Yeah, it is just misunderstanding probably caused by google translate... I have written there (on our Czech webpage) only about release online version of OMSI something about 2 weeks earlier than the boxed version... I can easily imagine how the translator change the point of the text...
OK, I'm now going to blame someone... wrrr.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....   People who have pre-ordered Omsi..... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

People who have pre-ordered Omsi.....
Seite 1 von 1