ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack

Nach unten 
+41
scania_n270ub
Macedo03
JunGRail
Smallhail741
tomtoon
Florian
VirusX2007
Maikono
FreDany
T0xis
Scenicruiser
JayKae
filipe231291
Stefan
Bigben123
Thiago
ediblechickenwing
Marpe
gregor
baumi
random.monster1981
Neobus_Citta
GelbenOmnibusse
gneb
Freddyx93
Zane
1061-001
Nordenhamer
Nord-Ostsee-Bahn
ruicp
CristianSkytter
lus_navio
cvitan
Reeceyboy77
aarongilp
peterZZD
brunoc
Zsolti
Skiv
Se7en
Pedro
45 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 23:20

Se7en schrieb:

Ok, I understand for MAN steering column and wheel, you have to have a reference where to put everything in passengers compartment!

Yeah, getting the space needed to fit everything inside has been a real pain ever since I started meshing the interior.
Since I didn't use blueprints for the exterior (well, I used a B7R chassis blueprint from Volvo to get the dimentions as accurate as I could, but that's it), I have to constantley make adjustments to the exterior mesh to fit everything. Most of the times, stuff doesn't line up because of 2 or 3 centimeters, so I have to constantley look for mis-allignments and make all these small corrections to the mesh. That, in a big way, it's why this is taking so long.
I did some mock-up seats so I could see if I could fit all the seats inside, and still have enough leg room for the passengers to sit comfortably in, and I ended up in remeshing the entire rear floor section to fit everything. Not to mention I had to remesh a good deal of the front interior just to fit the door system.

So yeah, don't be surprised if it takes me a long time to post an update again. Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 23:26

Pedro schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:

Ok, I understand for MAN steering column and wheel, you have to have a reference where to put everything in passengers compartment!

Yeah, getting the space needed to fit everything inside has been a real pain ever since I started meshing the interior.
Since I didn't use blueprints for the exterior (well, I used a B7R chassis blueprint from Volvo to get the dimentions as accurate as I could, but that's it), I have to constantley make adjustments to the exterior mesh to fit everything. Most of the times, stuff doesn't line up because of 2 or 3 centimeters, so I have to constantley look for mis-allignments and make all these small corrections to the mesh. That, in a big way, it's why this is taking so long.
I did some mock-up seats so I could see if I could fit all the seats inside, and still have enough leg room for the passengers to sit comfortably in, and I ended up in remeshing the entire rear floor section to fit everything. Not to mention I had to remesh a good deal of the front interior just to fit the door system.

So yeah, don't be surprised if it takes me a long time to post an update again. Razz

No problem Pedro, nobody is going to rush you to finish these buses, take your time. Smile

Ooohh, I really appreciate this, you are a true artist, I know how hard can it be to work from just pictures, no blueprints. That's what I call a talent! Wink

Keep up the good work!

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 8:50

Hello Very Happy

Pedro, I have to say this screenshots are amazing! Are you using Blender as Marcel and Rüdiger recommended? I'm impatient for having your models in my OMSI, but as always, take your time, we are not rushing you (well, someone will, but as we say in spanish "en todos sitios cuecen habas", which means there has to be any possible kind of person in any place, or our world won't be complete).

If I finally get to learn Blender, I'd like to make any Hispano Carrocera or Beulas buses (maybe Portuguese members will know them), but I only have 3D modelling experience with Abacus TSM (a modeling program for Microsoft Train Simulator)...
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 0:52

Pedro,

First of all,glad to be hearing from you .

Couple of things ...

That kind of door mechanism is used on the citytour version and azores/ eurobus one ,ours is a little bit different,ill try to film.

Unfortunately , my means of recording is my mobile phone,it is HD,yet , a little weak for optimum results .

No door handles on the 11 meter version,and they have an access door but I think that that was already included in that first picture of the chassis .

Will you be modeling the dash with that on-board computer ? I am unable to find more information online about it ... even a manual of a Volvo bus...

Keep up the great work...

Best regards

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 16:39

brunoc schrieb:
Pedro,

First of all,glad to be hearing from you .

Couple of things ...
That kind of door mechanism is used on the citytour version and azores/ eurobus one ,ours is a little bit different,ill try to film.
Unfortunately , my means of recording is my mobile phone,it is HD,yet , a little weak for optimum results .
No door handles on the 11 meter version,and they have an access door but I think that that was already included in that first picture of the chassis .
Will you be modeling the dash with that on-board computer ? I am unable to find more information online about it ... even a manual of a Volvo bus...
Keep up the great work...

Best regards

BrunoC

Hi Bruno, glad to hear from you too, hope you're OK. Smile
I know that the B12B uses a different system than the one I have modelled, it sort of slides along small rails, as I understand. It's something completely different from everything I've seen so far, that's why I'm having some difficulties in actually understanding how it works.

And as far as systems modelling go: well, I plan to make the ticket machine (since OMSI supports those Very Happy ), the destination display thing (I'll probbably use the exact same system as the IBIS computer, just with different buttons, etc.) and the actual on-board computer, the one integrated into the dash. I probbably won't make it very complex, just 2 or 3 windows showing the door/suspension status, the engine/oil temperature, and some kind of diagnostics window. I could make it as complex as the real one, but I would need a lot of information I don't have right now. :/

aarongilp schrieb:

Hello Very Happy

Pedro, I have to say this screenshots are amazing! Are you using Blender as Marcel and Rüdiger recommended? I'm impatient for having your models in my OMSI, but as always, take your time, we are not rushing you (well, someone will, but as we say in spanish "en todos sitios cuecen habas", which means there has to be any possible kind of person in any place, or our world won't be complete).

If I finally get to learn Blender, I'd like to make any Hispano Carrocera or Beulas buses (maybe Portuguese members will know them), but I only have 3D modelling experience with Abacus TSM (a modeling program for Microsoft Train Simulator)...
Hello aaron,
Thank you for the comment Very Happy Actually, Spanish buses always caught my eye, so I might do one in the future. In the very distant future, but something like a Beulas, a Sunsundegui or a Noge are buses that I'd really like to try modelling. Smile

And now, a small progress update. It will obviously look a lot better once it's textured, but that's the only thing that I have left to do Smile

https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/crap4.png
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 16:46

Pedro, these seats are magnificent! Good job! Smile

Keep up the good work! What a Face

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 17:16

Hi all!
Pedro, I have to say this seats look amazing! Are they Urban90 seats, really? Some buses we had here in Girona were equipped with these seats, as they came from San Sebastián where this seats are more common.

It is my desire to build (or have if anyone makes it first) a Beulas Stergo'e bus, as they are very very common here, so if I can start modeling I want to try one of these Very Happy But...feel free if you wanna do it Very Happy (was a joke)

Thanks for these models you are making, they will be amazing in our simulators!
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 0:05

Pedro,as long as I am able to get it,you can ask anything you need about the B12B.

In therms of the door system,it actually is quite a particular system,I have never seen that kind before and it does save a lot of space in therms of passengers,since it is quite complicated to reproduce the doors working system in english,ill try to do it in portuguese.

Zitat :
Portanto,este sistema não tem "ferros" a vista,estão dentro de umas "abas" de plastico ,a unica coisa que se ve de fora são as "guias" que rodam uns 60 graus para que a porta abra,estas guias estão na parte de baixo da porta. Em cima, é aquele sistema de carril,em que no interior tem uma Mola extremamente grande que ajuda a abrir ou fechar,nunca consegui perceber muito bem se é para um ou para outro. o motor é electrico e os vidros são feitos pela ventura,desconheço onde obter mais informações acerca do funcionamento das portas, contudo,nos B12B LE existem 2 interruptores para as portas,um com aviso sonoro e outro sem aviso,sendo que nos B12M o aviso sonoro é constante. Nenhum deles tem "cortina" nas portas.

So,back to english. In the picture shown the chairs are properly aligned as their heights are too,since once I saw in the old RoR model,they were facing each other on the back of the bus,and that only happens in the front of the bus/handycapped places.

They now use the suspension quite more often, the "get high" function works a lot when entering the first station of the "green line" since the sidewalk is quite high and some of them were damaged when entering the station, Î mean,the bus was at its normal height,yet,when they brake,the system works very well,and the body used to "dive to the front" hitting the sidewalk.

Now I notice that the gearbox is not as before,they are more quiet now,without the whine,they still do it,yet,"smoothly" .

The system used on the carris version and horarios do funchal is the TECMIX system,portuguese one,and the destination signs have their own controller, yet , having an IBIS system is wonderful already Smile

Best Regards

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 1:10

Found the same sytem, yet adapted. The interior is just like the picture described below.

PICTURES TAKEN BY Ricardo Figueiredo

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 IMG_0041

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 IMG_0042

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 IMG_0043

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 IMG_0044

Yet,on the citadinos they look awesome, I mean,you are not able to see any cables ...

Hope it helps...

BTW The timetable machine is called TECMIC instead of the name above

Cheers

BrunoC

Zuletzt von brunoc am So 27 Feb - 17:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 1:19

Where are the pictures?

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 17:58

Se7en schrieb:
Where are the pictures?

Se7en

Original post updated...

don´t forget that on the citradinos the only thing you see is a spring and the door "holding thing" lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:30

@Pedro:

I have updated my thread "Tourist Coaches"

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t161p15-tourist-coaches#34404

There is the Sunsundegui bus you talked about and an one Italian bus! Wink

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Doors Doors Doors...   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 15:28

Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 19:02

Jan schrieb:

I've replaced your pictures by the equivalent links, please avoid oversized pictures Wink
Jan

Ups... my bad... sorry ...
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 19:36

Pedro,once again, I have been travelling on the citadino´s lately,and once again,If you require any picture,please do it as fast as possible,as I am taking my driver´s license and I´ll stop travelling in those ...

BTW,the back light´s have their own way of working... the Stop light´s are just half lighted,the lower half is the blinker, except on the B12M version,in that one there is a full stop light,instead of half...

Another thing are the proximity sensors... They have those,will you be creating them ? There are some of them with a bicycle carrier on the back,and those have the sensors turned off ...

Kind Regards

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 17:27

are all these pictures of these buses going to be added on omsi??

this would be great up to date buses to drive!!!

if so GOOD LUCK!

Many Thanks
Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 0:55

Another Video on an B12M with citadino body, a little bit different,yet, they sound alike Smile

Will Upload it tomorrow,since I did it with a friend´s camera .

Cheers

BrunoC

BTW Pedro - Tive a ver um pouco do dash dos Volvo,quando ligas a chave,acendem todas as luzes e aparece volvo no ecra com o simbolo, e tambem reparei que aparece la o tempo de condução .
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 18:04

Damn... I am still unable to upload it since I haven´t received it yet...

Please do not let the project die, I have been thinking everyday about it...

As soon as you have something please show or give us news... I cannot wait... for the first time having the same bus in a simulator as in real life... despite the SD202 sightseeing, I do not really care for those, but the Citadino... wow... Smile

How will you be making the "flags" ? (As bandeiras... lol)
They are yellow,instead of being splitted as in the ANNAX ones...

Kind Regards

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 18:38

brunoc schrieb:
Damn... I am still unable to upload it since I haven´t received it yet...

Please do not let the project die, I have been thinking everyday about it...

As soon as you have something please show or give us news... I cannot wait... for the first time having the same bus in a simulator as in real life... despite the SD202 sightseeing, I do not really care for those, but the Citadino... wow... Smile

How will you be making the "flags" ? (As bandeiras... lol)
They are yellow,instead of being splitted as in the ANNAX ones...

Kind Regards

BrunoC

It's not dying, believe me! Wink
I am also thinking about the Citadinos, being a huge Volvo fan, I hope everyday that Pedro will give some fresh news. Smile

We just have to be patient if we want top quality! Wink

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 20:56

Well, I can tell you this: I haven't touched it since the last update. And I probbably won't for the next two weeks or so.

You guys have to remember that I'm still a 16 year old teenager, I have school (which beats the hell out of me Sad ), and when I get home, I either have to study or I'm just too tired to even think about turning on the computer. Besides, I do this as a hobby; it's not something that I eagerly await to do. I don't spend all day thinking about the things I will model once I get home Razz
Anyway, I have a couple of weeks off from school in two weeks, so I'll defenentley work on it then. It's not dead by any means, it's just progressing very slowly. Smile

By the way, thank you guys for your constant interest in this project. It makes me feel all warm inside. Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 21:30

Hey!! Take your time, your health and education are more important than a busmod.. But we are all really exciting to try out the wonderfull work you do!!
take care!
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 21:52

Pedro schrieb:
Well, I can tell you this: I haven't touched it since the last update. And I probbably won't for the next two weeks or so.

You guys have to remember that I'm still a 16 year old teenager, I have school (which beats the hell out of me Sad ), and when I get home, I either have to study or I'm just too tired to even think about turning on the computer. Besides, I do this as a hobby; it's not something that I eagerly await to do. I don't spend all day thinking about the things I will model once I get home Razz
Anyway, I have a couple of weeks off from school in two weeks, so I'll defenentley work on it then. It's not dead by any means, it's just progressing very slowly. Smile

By the way, thank you guys for your constant interest in this project. It makes me feel all warm inside. Razz

Hello Pedro, glad that you are OK. Smile

I know how school can be tiring with all the tests, and boring teachers... meh... beats the hell out of everyone! Neutral

Modeling is hard work, and we all appreciate the work you do for these Volvo's (I do Razz ). As cvitan said, your education and health is the #1 priority in life.

Take it easy, we are not in hurry, but I can be a little impatient, so excuse me! Laughing

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 29 März - 22:04

Pedro, take your time,just please don´t forget about us, just that... Smile

another 2 videos,one showing the acceleration

this one was to show the doors,but they did not open... lol

Cheers

BrunoC

--------------------

De qualquer maneira,não demoro muito e obtenho a carta de condução,deixo de andar nos B12,e em qualquer B da volvo... se for para tentar arranjar material,é preferivel que eu tente arranjar agora nesta altura Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
lus_navio

lus_navio

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Como coseguis-te fazer esses autocarros?   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 19:40

Será que me podias explicar como se faz os autocarros para o omsi?
Responde para lus.navio@gmail.com, adorava poder ajudar-te, no que precisares e deixo-te aqui um link com o som do volvo b12m, quem colocou na net, colocou para ser usado no gta espero que seja util qualquer coisa dispõe, e depois se puderes explica-me como se molda os autocarros, basta dizer os programas que se deve usar.
Desde já muito obrigado pelo teu trabalho arduo está tudo muito bom.

Deixo aqui o link
Spoiler:
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 1 Apr - 23:41

Pedro, será que seria melhor perguntar ao dono desses volantes se ele deixava utilizar no Citadino ? Não me parecem ser maus,alem disso,penso que poupava algum trabalho...

http://gabesz73a.fw.hu/kormany/index_en.php?p=6

apenas uma sugestão ...

Cumprimentos

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Volvo Camo Citadino Pack - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack
Seite 3 von 13Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter