ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack

Nach unten 
+41
scania_n270ub
Macedo03
JunGRail
Smallhail741
tomtoon
Florian
VirusX2007
Maikono
FreDany
T0xis
Scenicruiser
JayKae
filipe231291
Stefan
Bigben123
Thiago
ediblechickenwing
Marpe
gregor
baumi
random.monster1981
Neobus_Citta
GelbenOmnibusse
gneb
Freddyx93
Zane
1061-001
Nordenhamer
Nord-Ostsee-Bahn
ruicp
CristianSkytter
lus_navio
cvitan
Reeceyboy77
aarongilp
peterZZD
brunoc
Zsolti
Skiv
Se7en
Pedro
45 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Empty
BeitragThema: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 13:31

Hello everybody,

For my newest project, I decided to do a bus that I attempted to do while in my early modelling days: a Camo Citadino.
Once again, it's a bus built by the portuguese bodybuilder Camo, and, as far as I know, it's only used in Portugal, mainly in the islands of Madeira and Azores. The double decker, named the Citytour, is widely used both in the main continent and on the islands.

I've built three versions in total, which I think covers the entire range of buses based on the same design. They all have their small differences between them, which I think will take you some time to notice. I've also modelled a mildly-detailed chassis and drivetrain, which I'm hoping I can simulate to some extent in-game (maybe Marcel can awnser this?)

-Volvo B7R Camo Citadino, which is mostly used in the St. Michael island. It's the two door, 12 meter version city bus.
-Volvo B12B Camo Citadino, which is used in the Madeira island. It's the 11 meter version of the bus, it's got a slightly more powerful engine, higher suspension, tougher tires and a generally more rugged build. This is so it can handle the tough hills of the Madeira island.
-Volvo B7R Camo Citytour, which is the double decker version. It has been purpouse-built as a sightseeing bus, as it's clearly evident by the removable roof, and the lack of the rear of the lower deck.

Now, for the pictures:

Picture of the real bus (courtesy of Sérgio Meneses): http://touringcarteam-marcel.fotopic.net/p59093697.html

Chassis:
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/chassis1.png
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/chassis2.png
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/chassis4.png

Volvo B7R:
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/B7R_1.png
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/B7R_2.png

Volvo B12B
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/B12B_1.png
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/B12B_2.png

Volvo Citytour:
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/Citytour_1.png
https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/Flagman_20/Volvo%20Camo%20Citadino/Citytour_2.png
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 14:49

Pedro, i especially like the intercity b12b version! These look soooo awesome!!! Good job! If you need volvo's gauges on the dash, i have them in resolution of 1600x1200 HD every gauge...
I asked you on the RoR forum what are these buses but you never responded!

So it's Volvo Camo Citadino. These are beautiful buses!

Good luck in finishing it! What a Face

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 14:53

Se7en schrieb:

I'm really sorry about that, I must have missed your reply.
I'm barely on the RoR forums anymore, so, if you want to talk to me, just do it through here. Razz

Best Regards
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 14:55

Pedro schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:

I'm really sorry about that, I must have missed your reply.
I'm barely on the RoR forums anymore, so, if you want to talk to me, just do it through here. Razz

Best Regards

Never mind...
I think a privately owned bus company here had some Citadinos.... not sure really! But it's a great looking bus both in AC3D render and in real life!! Wink

Are you going to insert these buses both in RoR and OMSI?

Se7en

Zuletzt von Se7en am Fr 7 Jan - 13:14 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 14:59

Se7en schrieb:

I think a privately owned bus company here had some Citadinos.... not sure really! But it's a great looking bus both in 3DS Max render and in real life!! Wink

Wow! If you manage to find out if they had them, tell me! Very Happy

I'm not sure if they're going into RoR yet, I'm just trying to get all of the 3 models with the interiors complete, except for the seats and dashboard (since those I can just copy to each bus, and not make them three times).
It'll defenentley get into OMSI, I can tell you that.

Zuletzt von Pedro am Mo 20 Dez - 15:15 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 15:14

Pedro schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:

I think a privately owned bus company here had some Citadinos.... not sure really! But it's a great looking bus both in 3DS Max render and in real life!! Wink

Wow! If you manage to find out if they had them, tell me! Very Happy

I'm not sure if they're going into RoR yet, I'm just trying to get all of the 3 models with the interiors complete, except for the setans and dashboard (since those I can just copy to each bus, and not make them three times).
It'll defenentley get into OMSI, I can tell you that.

I'll try my best to find out...

I can't wait to see the dashboard... I've been wanting ever since for someone to make a REAL Volvo dashboard!! Thank you for that!

Well OMSI is much better for bus makers (duh) than RoR. Rigs of Rods doesn't capture the real bus details as in OMSI (unless someone makes it) (which you did)!!!

I still drive your MAN Caetano and the O305, those are the most detailed models for now... We can play together in RoR MP with the Caetanos sometime, no?

When you do just the model of the dashboard, please post it here! Wink

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 18:56

You gotta be kidding. This stuff is amazing! Keep on rocking Pedro!
Nach oben Nach unten
Zsolti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMi 22 Dez - 18:48

Pedro, are you gonna make these buses for RoR, because they look nice Razz
I like the details Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 27 Dez - 4:25

Pedro,

What a splendid news you have given me ! I could not believe my eyes when I noticed I will have my Citadino´s on the best bus simulator there is .
As soon as I saw your post, I registered the forum,again to tell you as I have told you sometime ago on the RoR Forum that I am available to get you pictures of the buses,as I come across them sometimes, here in Madeira.

Again,there are several features that I believe will not be available to produce on the simulator, such as the bus braking when the door is open and the pneumatic suspension,that is always compensating the bus weight. Yet,These are some really really excellent news.

Best Regards,

BrunoC

EDIT-I have remembered how beautiful the dashboard is,together with those red needles and that mighty system that gives all the bus information Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 27 Dez - 4:29

CAN YOU IMAGINE ? Razz

Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack 3375402180_71fce91167

Ok... I will eventually "cool down" Smile lol

The ones at Madeira are a little bit different ... No A/C, no gear "stick" (Is this the right word ?) And a different timetable "machine"

Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack IMG+4901
Copyright Sérgio Ferreira

BTW there is also this version at Lisbon,3 or 4 only...

Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack 1520830000-EV10

And The latest B12M in Madeira have this Camo body.

Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack DSC06794

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 27 Dez - 17:58

brunoc schrieb:
no gear "stick" (Is this the right word ?) And a different timetable "machine"
Gearbox level is only in manual transmission buses, thus the bus you mentioned about has an automatic transmission.
"timetable "machine"" is, what looks to be, a ticket machine.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 27 Dez - 18:04

brunoc schrieb:
CAN YOU IMAGINE ? Razz

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3640/3375402180_71fce91167.jpg

Ok... I will eventually "cool down" Smile lol

The ones at Madeira are a little bit different ... No A/C, no gear "stick" (Is this the right word ?) And a different timetable "machine"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XRc0oFfWauc/SPTDHqCzSnI/AAAAAAAAEIQ/Tj2BBZItyts/s400/IMG+4901.jpg
Copyright Sérgio Ferreira

BTW there is also this version at Lisbon,3 or 4 only...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OWevceMzJV0/TAj64xf8EYI/AAAAAAAAGD0/JENCxBMZHk8/s1600/1520830000-EV10.jpg

And The latest B12M in Madeira have this Camo body.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XRc0oFfWauc/TL8wiW9TflI/AAAAAAAAZ_s/_F_WM_0XzYA/s1600/DSC06794.JPG

Cheers

BrunoC
I'd really prefer if Pedro made that 2nd dashboard! It fits the citadinos more than that 1st!

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMo 27 Dez - 19:08

The second dash seems to be more tidy ... and they don´t have ticket machine,they sell tickets on the bus,cash only ...
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 17:26

brunoc schrieb:
The second dash seems to be more tidy ... and they don´t have ticket machine,they sell tickets on the bus,cash only ...
Last off-topic:
Sure enough, the blue/white thingy on the right seems to be, if isn't, a ticket machine - in other words, an automated printer which prints tickets as the driver selects the ticket type. Unless it's like on Gozo island in Malta where tickets are pre-printed but bought on bus Arrow a ticket from Gozo.

OK, enough of this display control panel/ticket machine talk.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 17:28

peterZZD schrieb:
brunoc schrieb:
Last off-topic:
Sure enough, the blue/white thingy on the right seems to be, if isn't, a ticket machine - in other words, an automated printer which prints tickets as the driver selects the ticket type. Unless it's like on Gozo island in Malta where tickets are pre-printed but bought on bus Arrow a ticket from Gozo.

OK, enough of this display control panel/ticket machine talk.
Yep, that blue machine is a ticket machine. The driver types in destination, and when he pushes Enter the machine punches out a ticket. And this is in some hand not off-topic. We are discussing the bus' ticket machine! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 17:55

Now the story is if OMSI will support ticket machines altogether. I'd like to have a Wayfarer Mk.III which I know how to use on board my Volvo B7RLE/Wrights RHD or an Emar 105 on-board an Autosan H9-21 that are working!!
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 21:04

I was lucky enought to catch one of the new B12M with the camo citadino body,and I have recorded the engine sound,just in case Pedro needs it Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 22:08

brunoc schrieb:
I was lucky enought to catch one of the new B12M with the camo citadino body,and I have recorded the engine sound,just in case Pedro needs it Smile
Can you please send me that sound via PM, I am very curious how the bus sounds! Please? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 23:15

Okay... ill see what I can do .
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 23:24

After spending more than 10 minutes trying to understand how to send a .AMR file, I found a more clearer version on youtube .

VOLVO B12M and B12B (Sound the Same)

I love the "yawn" sound when the turbo kicks in ! Smile

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 10:28

brunoc schrieb:
After spending more than 10 minutes trying to understand how to send a .AMR file, I found a more clearer version on youtube .

VOLVO B12M and B12B (Sound the Same)

I love the "yawn" sound when the turbo kicks in ! Smile

Cheers

BrunoC
That yawn is the distinct sound of ZF! I would cry if Pedro makes this sound for the Citadino! This is the exact sound our buses in Serbia have! (Also on Volvo B12B chassis!)
Thanks for the video!

Pedro, PLEASE say if you are going to do this yawn sound of the ZF gearbox! PLEASE! You know OMSI is very flexible in terms of modding!

P.S. That yawn is not turbo, it's the sound of the ZF Gearbox! Wink

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 12:47

Ups... sorry, my mistake... my naivety is always in front of me... lol

We also have them on the B12B LE But in those you hear the yawn clearer than on the B12M Smile

Cheers

BrunoC

PS-You would cry for being a good or a bad thing ? (I did not get it... lol )
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 13:14

brunoc schrieb:
Ups... sorry, my mistake... my naivety is always in front of me... lol

We also have them on the B12B LE But in those you hear the yawn clearer than on the B12M Smile

Cheers

BrunoC

PS-You would cry for being a good or a bad thing ? (I did not get it... lol )

LOL! Good thing of course! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeSo 9 Jan - 2:45

So... Any new information that might enlight us about the Citadino ?

OFFTOPIC - I went on the right hand side seat on an B10M with an old Camo bodywork,a 1986 one... and those machines are just superb Smile
They have several updates from our local bus company ...
Will we ever see those XXX-2004 volvo "cockpits" in the simulator ? tongue

Don´t catch the wrong end of the stick here,I love the new ones ... but I appreciate the old ones aswell Smile

Cheers

Brunoc

PS-I like the volvos,but the DAF MB230 ,manual gearbox... get them out of my sight... lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitimeSo 9 Jan - 7:39

brunoc schrieb:
So... Any new information that might enlight us about the Citadino ?

OFFTOPIC - I went on the right hand side seat on an B10M with an old Camo bodywork,a 1986 one... and those machines are just superb Smile
They have several updates from our local bus company ...
Will we ever see those XXX-2004 volvo "cockpits" in the simulator ? tongue

Don´t catch the wrong end of the stick here,I love the new ones ... but I appreciate the old ones aswell Smile

Cheers

Brunoc

PS-I like the volvos,but the DAF MB230 ,manual gearbox... get them out of my sight... lol

Wish there was, but as a constant reminder, there is more than just sitting at the computer, working, outdoors and friends are the best exercise for the brain! Wink

On the Camo Citadinos, Pedro is working on, I think the most proper dash is the 2nd picture with the dash you posted!
But, Pedro has some neat skills for bus making, so I won't rush art, pushing him "show more pics" and "when is the release" Rolling Eyes

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Volvo Camo Citadino Pack   Pedro - Volvo Camo Citadino Pack Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Volvo Camo Citadino Pack
Seite 1 von 13Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Weiter