ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Is making a map hard??

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Is making a map hard?? Empty
BeitragThema: Is making a map hard??   Is making a map hard?? Icon_minitimeMo 14 Nov - 19:09

I am wanting to make my own map with AI buses,bus stops etc. I have the english SDK but i am wondering if the SDK is easy to understand and will making a map and route be relatively easy after reading the SDK?
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Is making a map hard??   Is making a map hard?? Icon_minitimeMo 14 Nov - 19:43

mkthetimelord schrieb:
I am wanting to make my own map with AI buses,bus stops etc. I have the english SDK but i am wondering if the SDK is easy to understand and will making a map and route be relatively easy after reading the SDK?

It's quite easy.
You shouldn't have problems with that. Smile

Go ahead and find it out Smile

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: Is making a map hard??   Is making a map hard?? Icon_minitimeMo 14 Nov - 20:28

CristianSkytter schrieb:
mkthetimelord schrieb:

It's quite easy.

Regards.

OK thanks, its just that there are always so many topics of people with problems.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Is making a map hard??   Is making a map hard?? Icon_minitimeDi 15 Nov - 17:30

mkthetimelord schrieb:
CristianSkytter schrieb:
mkthetimelord schrieb:

It's quite easy.

Regards.

OK thanks, its just that there are always so many topics of people with problems.

Sad to say it but most of them have never read the Editor SDK (or it just seems so) Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: Is making a map hard??   Is making a map hard?? Icon_minitimeDi 15 Nov - 19:28

The manuals could be a bit simpler, a lot of stuff I've learned through trial and error. However, it is quite easy once you get the hang of it. Timetabling buses can be quite complicated and fiddly, though - but the actual creation of the map is fine.

The only problem is when terraforming (i.e. sculpting the land). There is no automated feature to 'snap-to' the terrain to roads, so you will spend a lot of time carefully crafting the land getting it to match your roads (unless you make your map on a completely flat land lol)
Nach oben Nach unten
road-hog123

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

BeitragThema: Re: Is making a map hard??   Is making a map hard?? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Nov - 13:08

I read the SDK and stepped through it, and once you know how to do it it is really easy, only problem is if you want a whole new route it takes AGES!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Is making a map hard??   Is making a map hard?? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Is making a map hard??
Seite 1 von 1