ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Deleting a spline which is part of a route

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Ikaruszaki

Ikaruszaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Deleting a spline which is part of a route Empty
BeitragThema: Deleting a spline which is part of a route   Deleting a spline which is part of a route Icon_minitimeSa 17 Sep - 14:10

Hi

So I'm building a small town, and I figured, a roundabout would be a better solution for an intersection that is currently a standard four-way crossing. My problem is that several bus routes run through here, so I'd have to delete parts of several trips.

Since I'm cautious, I built a test track, made a simple short little route on it, tested, if it works, and then I deleted a section of it (two splines). The game started throwing errors at me immediately, so I had to close the process in order to get rid of it.

I then was able to save the situation by opening the corresponding ttr file, and manually deleting the two missing sections. The painfull part is that after this, I have to manually re-number the following ones, step them all down by two. With a short route like this, I don't mind, but when I have to do it several hundred times, that's a bit annoying. So is there any elegant way of doing this?
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Deleting a spline which is part of a route   Deleting a spline which is part of a route Icon_minitimeSa 17 Sep - 14:27

No I'm sorry, I doubt there is an easier way Sad

You could as well delete the affected parts of the track in the editor, then replace the crossing by the roundabout and afterwards try to fill in the discontinuity in the track - but no guarantee, I don't know if this works!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Ikaruszaki

Ikaruszaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: Deleting a spline which is part of a route   Deleting a spline which is part of a route Icon_minitimeSa 17 Sep - 14:42

Okay, thanks for your help Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: Deleting a spline which is part of a route   Deleting a spline which is part of a route Icon_minitimeSa 17 Sep - 18:40

Ikaruszaki schrieb:
Hi

So I'm building a small town, and I figured, a roundabout would be a better solution for an intersection that is currently a standard four-way crossing. My problem is that several bus routes run through here, so I'd have to delete parts of several trips.

Since I'm cautious, I built a test track, made a simple short little route on it, tested, if it works, and then I deleted a section of it (two splines). The game started throwing errors at me immediately, so I had to close the process in order to get rid of it.

I then was able to save the situation by opening the corresponding ttr file, and manually deleting the two missing sections. The painfull part is that after this, I have to manually re-number the following ones, step them all down by two. With a short route like this, I don't mind, but when I have to do it several hundred times, that's a bit annoying. So is there any elegant way of doing this?

Most simple way of deleting Splines from Routes is by Opening up the editor and finding the spline you want under the tracks/trips tab and removing it from the routes its needed to be removed from

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Deleting a spline which is part of a route   Deleting a spline which is part of a route Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Deleting a spline which is part of a route
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: Route construction-
Gehe zu: