ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Help please (Bristol)

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
chrisB463

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Help please (Bristol) Empty
BeitragThema: Help please (Bristol)   Help please (Bristol) Icon_minitimeDo 15 Sep - 12:19

Hello, I really want to make a map of the routes in Bristol, UK because thats where I live and the routes here are quite good. However I havent got a clue on how to map on OMSI but would really love to make this map. How would I go about doing it without any experience at all?

Thanks Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

Help please (Bristol) Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Help please (Bristol)   Help please (Bristol) Icon_minitimeMo 5 Dez - 16:42

Start with the SDK manual. Its sometimes a bit difficult to follow but that's what I used. Eventually you will get the hang of it - its quite easy really. You will find that terraforming is easy but massively time-consuming, and the hardest part is setting up the routes and timetables.

I would say start with a small, flat town to begin with then try more complex situations when you are more used to the editor.
Nach oben Nach unten

Help please (Bristol)
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: Route construction-
Gehe zu: