ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg

Nach unten 
+10
Joost1991
louis121
Lasse
Tommy08
wertz
zavage
Busfahrer-ROW
Bartjk
bvb360
timmie_1606
14 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Which busstop do you like the most (from the picture with the holding place for traffic signs)?
number 1
[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_lcap50%[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
number 2
[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_lcap0%[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
number 3
[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_lcap17%[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
number 4
[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_lcap0%[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
number 5
[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_lcap33%[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
number 6
 0% [ 0 ]
number 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 6

Umfrage beendet

AutorNachricht
timmie_1606

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg   [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 29 Nov - 11:58

CristianSkytter schrieb:
Have you ever seen that many constructon zones on that small space?
I'm sorry but it look very unrealistic and - to be honest - ugly.

Regards.

The Ravenburg Today, news from your city schrieb:

The citycouncil of Ravenburg has declared that all major roads will undergo reconstruction.
Therfore also, much streets will be restricted.
This is the present state:
  • Oude Lageweg/Tunnelweg. No traffic through the tunnel, only busses to Ravenburg NS allowed.
  • A5 (exit 1/2/3). Will undergo huge reconstruction, from exit 3 to exit 1 no traffic is allowed. This part of the highway will not be available, all traffic goes via the N18 (Awijk).
  • Dierenpark area. Connected to the previous, also huge reconstruction. Detour for cars to parking + an alternative route to Awijk. Only busses allowed on old road.
  • A5 (exit 4). Here work is almost done, old roadsections are being demolished, temporary roadmarkings still guide traffic here.
  • A5 (between exit 3 and 4). From 2x2 lanes, to 2x4 lanes, work finished.
  • Stationsstraat. Here will come an overtaking at the busstop
  • Disketteweg (Winkelcentrum area). Overtaking at the busstop, work finished.
  • Roundabout Steenweg. Reconstruction, work finished.
That was my beginpoint of this first map, and other maps may come available in the future.
Also there are various sections that won't have roadworks, but you will run into roadworks on every route that goes through the 'Tunnelweg', if you pick an other route (such 2 to the Winkelcentrum) you won't see roadworks.

Nach oben Nach unten
timmie_1606

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg   [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 29 Nov - 12:00

Official statement from the citycouncil, taken from "The Ravenburg Today".
The Ravenburg Today, news from your city schrieb:

The citycouncil of Ravenburg has declared that all major roads will undergo reconstruction.
Therfore also, much streets will be restricted.
This is the present state:
  • Oude Lageweg/Tunnelweg. No traffic through the tunnel, only busses to Ravenburg NS allowed.
  • A5 (exit 1/2/3). Will undergo huge reconstruction, from exit 3 to exit 1 no traffic is allowed. This part of the highway will not be available, all traffic goes via the N18 (Awijk).
  • Dierenpark area. Connected to the previous, also huge reconstruction. Detour for cars to parking + an alternative route to Awijk. Only busses allowed on old road.
  • A5 (exit 4). Here work is almost done, old roadsections are being demolished, temporary roadmarkings still guide traffic here.
  • A5 (between exit 3 and 4). From 2x2 lanes, to 2x4 lanes, work finished.
  • Stationsstraat. Here will come an overtaking at the busstop
  • Disketteweg (Winkelcentrum area). Overtaking at the busstop, work finished.
  • Roundabout Steenweg. Reconstruction, work finished.
Nach oben Nach unten
timmie_1606

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg   [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 29 Nov - 12:08

Contest for name:
I need a name for the end of the freeway.
One end is called Rutdam, but i need a name for the other end.
I've you got ideas please let them hear, maybe your idea will feature in my map.
It has to be Dutch or can translated to dutch (my map is dutch).
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg   [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 29 Nov - 13:53

I'm sorry, you're right.
I should wait to the final version first Smile
I meant that many users try to load unbelievable things to their maps and in most of them it looks funny and so unreal Very Happy

I wish you luck with this project because it seems to be very interesting so far.

Regards.

Nach oben Nach unten
timmie_1606

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg   [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 30 Nov - 18:10

CristianSkytter schrieb:
I'm sorry, you're right.
I should wait to the final version first Smile
I meant that many users try to load unbelievable things to their maps and in most of them it looks funny and so unreal Very Happy

I wish you luck with this project because it seems to be very interesting so far.

Regards.

No problem mate, i wasn't mad or anything. Just defending my creation. Thanks for the wishing though.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg   [FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[FICTION] [WIP] Ravenburg
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2