ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Citaro II Cooperating Project.

Nach unten 
+96
woah
Bartjk
InfraFürth
smiler52
DavidHC
Andreas Fahrin
René S.
O405 N²
Foob
achronom9618
Mercedes
Loescher
darek59
RetkU
O530 Citaro
Kamaz
howlinwolf
OMSIVIDEOS
T.J 2000
Capt.Amar
lvbfan1996
Neobus_Citta
OVK966
weymouthman
lolmann101
Yo'bro
Oranienburger123
Stefan
Citaro_CNG
gregor
Lockheart
azza12345
Coolertyp23
wertz
Weser-Ems-Bus
louis121
kurzer01
Bdvmot002
Tomdresden
Kristian
Buspower1
Fred
Thomas Pécheux
Cekr
LS_SWE
osnalite
poweredbycng
WEBfan19
John Dalton
BahnFan2014
Neubrandenburg
VOLLG"S
Brieselanger95
PrinzLuca
cmcn121
Maxi
ediblechickenwing
SBS1975G Strider B10M
midtown292
Rusek
LVG traffic Group
Pedro
peterZZD
Bus2011
Jannik
MB_Citaro_E_4
marcog
ant987
VirusX2007
Insight
822DoDo
Napol
JunGRail
gneb
Nachteule
Passionsbus57
scania_n270ub
Nord-Ostsee-Bahn
Lenni
MANSD202FAN
brunoc
filipe231291
Lasse
STCP-Fan
MAN Lion´s City
OVS driver
835sedici
Busfahrer-ROW
Dave
Vanhool_AG500
Florian
Se7en
CityBus
Fabi
GLaDOS
Dominik335
100 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Fabi

Fabi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1120

Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 25 Aug - 20:13

ARRGH! I never said, that I don't like your model! Maybe this mistakes are not recognizable in vBus, but in Omsi they will!
I only want to help you to create an model fit for Omsi.

But if you don't want my help, then realize that this model is good enough for vBus, but not for OMSI if you don't remodel some parts!
Nach oben Nach unten
Dominik335

Dominik335

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 25 Aug - 20:23

This is my decision not yours Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://dominiak.picturepush.com
Fabi

Fabi

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 25 Aug - 20:25

If you want to realize that? Oh yes!
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 25 Aug - 20:55

Nothing can be perfect, those little misplaced polygons should not be a issue on such a great model. By the way Dominik I see you save the most hardest work for last because it really sucks to make the dashboard. albino Could you tell me how much polygons the model has now?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fabi

Fabi

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 25 Aug - 21:10

Remember: The most work of the model did The Dome!
I don't want to disparage your work, but some facts should be told. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Jannik

Jannik

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1175

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 25 Aug - 21:13

Nobody's perfect! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/Jannik96er
Bus2011

Bus2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 642

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 25 Aug - 22:40

EN:
Well because I'm curious what comes out there!

DE:
Na da bin ich mal gespannt was da rauskommt !
Nach oben Nach unten
http://simulatorforum.forumprofi.de/index.php?page=Index
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 26 Aug - 17:00

To all those sucking complainers - thise imperfections are because the 3D render of Anim8tor is shitty. Once, Blender rendered this much better and I think that, for example, the front curve inperfection won't be visible in OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 26 Aug - 18:09

Well, the model so far is good, but it's got a lot of rushed areas.
Those errors that Fabi pointed out will be noticeable in OMSI. In fact, those areas will look even more "mushy" then they do. Now, I can be wrong, but that looks like a smoothing error. The edge angle is set too high, so the program thinks that the object is round. Setting it to a lower value is a 2 second job, and it'll yield better results. Just play around with it, and see what looks best. Either that, or the polygons are misplaced. Again, even that is a quick fix to do.
Another thing that's bothering me is the wheel wells (the holes where the wheels go). I'm guessing that the hole is being covered by the interior wall. If you set the interior wall to be seen only from one side, that's not a problem, since when you look from the exterior of the bus you'll never see it. But that area really bothers me. It's just unprofessional. It's another quick fix using Boolean operations, and it'll only add you around 20/30 polygons, even though that nomber can vary, depending on how the wall has been made.
Another thing, why waste so many poligons in making perfect 3D logos? A picture will do just as a good job, since people never look at it close up. All the polygons that you use there can be used for things like making a more detailed dashboard.

Don't forget: it's these little imperfections that set a good model apart from a great model.
I'm not attacking you or saying the model is terrible, I'm just giving you a couple of tips on how to make your model a lot better. I don't hate you or anything, I'm just trying to help you improve. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
LVG traffic Group

LVG traffic Group

Anzahl der Beiträge : 99

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 27 Aug - 13:42

Dominik335 schrieb:
Coming soon...

After all, finally a Citaro Facelift! Let's see if he looks good in Omsi then do something nice from it ..
Nach oben Nach unten
Rusek

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 1 Sep - 12:45

As Dominik335 said he can't control all details, but whole model is very good and I really waiting for it !

Good Luck ! / Albo powodzenia. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 1 Sep - 17:05

There is no such this as "not good enough for OMSI" - as long as it has a full interior and looks like the real bus, has no missing textures and has the correct steering wheel, (a ticket machine is also good) I consider a model to be perfect for OMSI. We can do sounds and gearboxes ourselves, or request permission from others to use their existing sound/gearbox mods. BTW Dominik I think your model is flawless, and hope to drive it soon - I love 80s buses but I want to see Spandau with more modern buses, like the O405N that is availble in the Addons section here. I think that your Citaro would be an excellent replacement for the aging SD200s!! Very Happy

I would love also to have step-by-step tutorial of how to convert a model from vBus to OMSI.

Zuletzt von midtown292 am Do 1 Sep - 17:12 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet (Grund : adding paragraph)
Nach oben Nach unten
SBS1975G Strider B10M

SBS1975G Strider B10M

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Yay! New Citaro   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 5 Sep - 2:34

Dominik335 schrieb:
This is my decision not yours Smile

Well Said My Good Man! afro
Is this project abandoned cause I was really hoping to see a facelifted Citaro in OMSI like the one on my profile pic on the left!
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 7 Sep - 17:29

As far as I know the project is going on - currently exporting to .o3d is taking place (that's what I last heard).
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 7 Sep - 20:48

A modelling program will never make a model look worse. They will only ever show the imperfections OR hide them and make it look better. Programs like 3DS Max will tend to hide these things depending on the view, to make it look better in renders etc. ZModeller on the other hand generally doesn't. I don't know about Blender. However, what you can be sure of is that if you make a render of a model, it will always hide such things and make it look prettier for people to see.

If a program shows up these imperfections, then it's the model that does indeed have this. It is not the modelling program... it is doing its job correctly. This bus is generally a good model, and is a good vBus standard as such things do not matter... however, in modern games and more advanced games with proper shaders and lighting etc, it will stick out like a sore thumb. Even if the game won't show it, it's still good practice to correct stuff like this ("normals") to perfect the model. There's only a few little bits, shouldn't take long to correct the normals and then it will look 10x better! Wink Even if you know for sure it will not show in OMSI, I think it's best that you still correct it because otherwise it just seems like you're looking at it and saying "that'll do". When you look at other models made for vBus for example, which look fine, then someone converts it to another game and it often looks terrible... why not go the extra mile and make it the best it can be! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
MANSD202FAN

MANSD202FAN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 11 Sep - 16:36

Nach oben Nach unten
Jannik

Jannik

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1175

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 11 Sep - 20:20

It's differs between each model and year of construction, maybe between the transportation companies, too.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/Jannik96er
Maxi

Maxi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 11 Sep - 20:23

Top Arbeit, weiter so! sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 11 Sep - 20:47

MANSD202FAN schrieb:
But the Citaro blink lights isn't yellow (orange) look: http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Images/Sep06/18_Mercedes_Citaro_LE_U_Named_Bus_Of_The_Year_2007_1/18_Mercedes_Benz_Citaro_LE_U_Named_Bus_Of_The_Year_2007_4.jpg

Its white!

Not it isn't, that bus is Silver.
Nach oben Nach unten
PrinzLuca

PrinzLuca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 14 Sep - 12:52

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Nice it's my favorit BUS!
Nach oben Nach unten
Brieselanger95

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 16 Sep - 12:20

the nus is very very good !!! cheers

ehm can i download the bus ???

Brieselanger95 Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
VOLLG"S

Anzahl der Beiträge : 517

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 16 Sep - 12:21

Brieselanger95 schrieb:
the nus is very very good !!! cheers

ehm can i download the bus ???

Brieselanger95 Smile

Nope
Nach oben Nach unten
http://abgehakt.eu/dangaweb/joke/
Neubrandenburg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 16 Sep - 21:40

When is published for the bus (where)?
Nach oben Nach unten
BahnFan2014

BahnFan2014

Anzahl der Beiträge : 407

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 16 Sep - 22:10

Wenn du kein Englisch kannst, dann lass es sein. und Release-Fragen sind unerwünscht, aber das wurde schon mind. 100 mal in anderen Threads geschrieben Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
Dominik335

Dominik335

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 18 Sep - 14:57

Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 6568702
Last element of model began.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://dominiak.picturepush.com
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Citaro II Cooperating Project.   Citaro II Cooperating Project. - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Citaro II Cooperating Project.
Seite 4 von 11Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Weiter