ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Jeremias

Jeremias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 18:34

He is free to put a price on his work, you're also free to choose between buying or not.
The price is for the work of creating the route, and it is quite reasonable.
If you want new objects, buses. the price would be much higher.

He sells the placement of objects, not objects.
This discussion does not make sense. Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 18:44

@97OrionVCNG

Becausing david/Hassan Is a Idiot Simple way to put it :-) I doubt ur missing alot out of that forum.

Jeremias schrieb:
He is free to put a price on his work, you're also free to choose between buying or not.

NO david is using M&R SOFTWARE/ENGINE, models, scripts, ect.................. THATS the point hes making money from it WITHOUT M&R permission im guessing.

I mean I wouldn't like some to take my work and sell it
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 19:26

Ok thanks man! But it's crazy why would you want to make a profit out of something like this!
I'm a member of the Trainz community and people have been working on routes for months,years and some of it is FREE and some is Payware and either way its worth it.
And the payware is ALL custom made objects by the author themseves thats not exclusively available on the DLS.
But this Newcastle Pro is a shame.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 22:24

97OrionVCNG schrieb:
I have a question why should WE pay for this route? Did WE ask you to create this or did you contribute work on your own FREE time to provide for the community.

This is B.S if I infact do buy this I expect EVERYTHING object in that map to be custom made and I'm not talking about RESKINNED.I want to see new cars,new buses,new buildings,streets EVERYTHING!

Now another thing I assume I was BANNED:
Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Untitled-1
care to tell me why?
Lol, I also got this message. He bans everyone who don't agree with him.

Pedro, respect to you. You have written the truth, black on white (or orange, here on the OMSI forum? Razz)! Couldn't agree with you more.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 22:59

I agree with Pedro and Marpe..... Very Happy
Anyway, I think we should let mr.Hassan and David do what they want, who cares about f**king map what is the ONLY map made for OMSI which is PAYWARE not DONATIONWARE and simply just enjoy other stuff what we had for OMSI. And I personally think that new Berlin map v1,4 which is FREE is more better than that Newcastle PRO so who wants to PAY for it, just do it ....

This is all from me!!
Cheers Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Jeremias

Jeremias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Jul - 1:39

rzr09 schrieb:
@97OrionVCNG

Becausing david/Hassan Is a Idiot Simple way to put it :-) I doubt ur missing alot out of that forum.

Jeremias schrieb:

NO david is using M&R SOFTWARE/ENGINE, models, scripts, ect.................. THATS the point hes making money from it WITHOUT M&R permission im guessing.

I mean I wouldn't like some to take my work and sell it

*all addon need a base to run. (See Railworks, MSTS, Flight Simulator....).
*He did not distribute any gameengine, object, script, texture ... You must have these items on your computer.+
*When you buy the game buy the right to use its graphics engine, objects, scripts
*Want everything for free. If you do not like, do not buy. It's easy.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: