ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Empty
BeitragThema: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 9:57

The 'Newcastle Pro' map has been released, over on AussieX;-

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1834-david-r-donationware-newcastle-pro/

It is GBP 5 donationware but before anyone moans, the FREE version "Stagecoach Newcastle V5" is still available for FREE, if people do not wish to donate for the new version, which has 8 fully drivable routes, over 70km of driveable routes, (all real-world). The £5 donation also entitles the supporter to all future versions, and there are another 6 routes planned.

The 'three star rating' on the download page is purely because 3 mean people (who did not even download or use the map) rated it badly to try and stop people supporting the developer. Why stop people from developing high quality, huge maps for OMSI?? .... for the sake of £5 !! ....some people are just truly mean, and want everything for nothing. The developer of this map has spent over 4,000 hours developing maps for OMSI, all for free, and all that is being asked now is a small donation.

The choice is yours, friends. Smile

Peace,

H.

Zuletzt von hassan m am Mo 25 Jul - 11:00 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 10:07

Please, stop lying. I have calculated a bit on it, and I know my calculations are wrong as there are not 31 days in every month. However, by saying 24 hours (day and night) times 31 = days in a month (not every, I know) = 744 hours in a month. That times the 5 months David's been creating maps = 3720 hours, and this is day and night, non-stop. So, if he had spend more than 4000 hours.. sorry, but then he wouldn't actually have been doing anything but using his computer since March, and somehow he would also have been developing for an other 280 hours which don't really exist. So, saying that he has spend more than 4000 hours mapping isn't the very truth.

Now, this is just a question. Why is it called donationware when you have to pay for it before using it? That just doesn't make real sense to me.. I quoted it on a definition page, and this is what I found:

As donationware works out completely as an optional payment, it belongs under the category freeware.

So, as you require money for a map before you can use it.. it's payware. Smile

I'm not trying to cause unrest on the forum, I'd just like to share my thoughts with you, and it annoys me that you make David sound like a mapping angel, using all his time on maps (which in your theory he actually does)! Razz

Regards,
Marpe
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 12:17

Ah man, once we head down this road, there's no turning back.

Give Dave a break (not taking sides) Just this is a continuous bickering that needs to stop
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 12:31

JunGRail schrieb:
Ah man, once we head down this road, there's no turning back.

Give Dave a break (not taking sides) Just this is a continuous bickering that needs to stop
I'm just proving the fact that he's calling payware donationware, nothing else. Smile

Nothing evil meant in it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 0:09

Very interesting theory Marpe, but your numbers are out my friend Wink

Your english is very good Marpe, so I don't know if you are familiar with a word in English ' pedantic'; if you are not, you should look it up. It refers to someone always trying to make small, menial points to show they are always right (often missing the BIG point Smile).

Your point about making out that David is a 'mapping angel' is just silly ........... end of.

The fact of the matter is, the map in question is the closest you will see to a complete and real CITY, with hundreds of drivable roads and 8 (soon to be 9) full routes. It's not like most maps, where all you get is the main roads of the route, with a few houses lining them. The Newcastle map now has real distance and perspective. Cool

The small donation also entitles the supporter to lifetime updates as more routes are added (there are 16 routes planned, over 160kms).

There are 100s of people supporting the map, and David on the Aussie X forum; I would not expect the same on this forum given the mood that this forum maintains and that it is essentially for the teenage and children community of OMSI.

Actually, David has politely asked me to refrain from further posting information about his work on this forum, and I understand his reasons and will respect that. I only posted here because although there are the usual ultra-negative, childish, destructive people here, there are also some good people (like JunGRail), who may appreciate the info.

So Marpe....... 'prove' away my friend ........... but is anyone listening to you any more? sunny

OVER AND OUT! flower

Peace,

H.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 8:32

No, my numbers are not out. And I an still poking to the fact that you call people who don't "respect you and follow your guidelines" trolls, and what do I know. I'm not against David's map, it's just not my taste of playing anymore, as I have got personal issues with him. I'm not posting further here, have a good day.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benedettini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 8:59

If you create a mappack,then it should either be freeware or payware...And on OMSI,I dont think payware will work for this game, and don't expect your mapmod v8 being downloaded,as there are 25+ other mapmods that some of them are still very good,and enough for us... And,when it's Newcastle,and there are not UK buspacks with RHD (e.g Dennis,Leyland,Opale,even old chinese MCW,etc...), it is not that needed...Seriously,asking donation won't take you higher silent
Nach oben Nach unten
JoeE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 110

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 9:30

I also think that Newcastle Pro is payware and not donationware.

For example when i buy an addon for the MS-TrainSimulator all objects,
cars, engines, waggons etc. were made by the producer.
When i look on Newcastle Ver. 3.1, 1 (one !) object is made by David, all
other objects, splines, cars etc. are made by MR-Software (btw what's with
copyright of this objects ??).

I like to drive on David's maps, but my position is,
that there has to be a little bit more of own work when he wants to sell the map.
So I'm not ready to buy Newcastle Pro.

Greetings

Joe
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 12:55

JoeE schrieb:
I also think that Newcastle Pro is payware and not donationware.

For example when i buy an addon for the MS-TrainSimulator all objects,
cars, engines, waggons etc. were made by the producer.
When i look on Newcastle Ver. 3.1, 1 (one !) object is made by David, all
other objects, splines, cars etc. are made by MR-Software (btw what's with
copyright of this objects ??).

I like to drive on David's maps, but my position is,
that there has to be a little bit more of own work when he wants to sell the map.
So I'm not ready to buy Newcastle Pro.

Greetings

Joe

I'm going to have to agree here. Don't get me wrong, I completely respect David and his had work on these maps. They truly bring us endless hours of enjoyment Smile

But honestly this is the first time I've ever heard of "donationware." Donations are meant to be purely optional, and so the map can only be officially called freeware or payware as I see it. It would only make sense to be called payware if it's mandatory to pay to get it. If the donation is optional as all donations are meant to be, then it should be designated as freeware.

And again, I know David has spent a lot of hard work on this map, but it's using most (if not all) of M+R's objects, roads, and environment...sorry but I'm holding off on buying this map as well.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 13:21

David made the following post here, which is relevent to comments such as yours;

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/8824-david-r-donationware-about/

....at the end of the day, all it comes down to is that some of you will jsut TAKE all days long and never give anything back.

That's where the GREED lies, not in David's donationware.

Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JoeE

Anzahl der Beiträge : 110

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 14:17

hassan m schrieb:

David made the following post here, which is relevent to comments such as yours;

....at the end of the day, all it comes down to is that some of you will jsut TAKE all days long and never give anything back.

Wink

This is a malicious insinuation of yours.

You mean that you can precisely estimate the user
after a few postings? You must be a great psychologist.

But this does not change my opinion about the nature of this 'donationware'.

And now, as you wrote:

OVER AND OUT
Nach oben Nach unten
RelentlessTurd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 15:55

hassan m schrieb:

Wink

Woah, woah, WOAH! What provoked that? I'm sorry, but that is HIS views, and if you don't like and then don't post. If you don't have anything good to say then don't say it!

Just to add, I'm not taking sides, but my idea of 'Donation' was that it was optional. I would have thought if the 'donation' wasn't optional then it would become 'Payware', which (I think but could be wrong) is not allowed?
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 16:25

JoeE made a very interesting post a while back.

Now, firstly, whichever way you put it, David's map is PAYWARE. Why? It's simple. He makes you pay for it before you can download his map. So, you have to purchase it. Donationware, on the other hand, implies that you can download the product for free, and, after you try it, you decide how much it's worth, if anything. So, you download it freely, then you donate a certain amount to the author; it's a different way to say "thank you for your hard work", if you will.

Now, when David makes his maps payware, he's going into a very sensitive area, legally. I'm no lawyer, so my knowledge isn't very good, however, after the research I made, I can say this: David is selling a map including other people's work. Of course, I won't be spending 5 GBP on a map to see what kind of objects he used, but he used a lot of objects included in the default game. I have no idea on what kind of policy M&R have about this, but I'm sure they have some kind of rule about not re-selling the product, either in full (ie. making a copy of the whole game) or in parts (ie. selling a bulding Marcel and Rudiger made, which is effectively what David is doing right now). They could possibly prosecute David for this, or even worse, get Aerosoft to prosecute him (it's not a big company, but I'm sure they can afford more lawyers than M&R can).

Let me make one thing clear: I'm not stating my oppinion about David's map, or the 2000 hours he alledgedly spent on his maps. I'm stating a fact, a legal one at that. So my post is not about greed, or about insulting David and his map-making skills.

Now, this can either end in two ways: one of them is M&R seeing nothing harmful in this, and let David continue to sell his map, or hey can prosecute him and make him pay a fine of sorts. Nevertheless, I suggest that David should stop selling his map and talk to Marcel, Rudiger or Aerosoft. If they're OK with it, I have nothing against David putting it back on sale again, but I see a potential danger in it for him if he doesn't get this sorted...
Nach oben Nach unten
evo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 16:29

----

Zuletzt von evo am Do 28 Jul - 19:24 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://evo.mmarchive.com
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 16:45

Pedro schrieb:
JoeE made a very interesting post a while back.

Now, firstly, whichever way you put it, David's map is PAYWARE. Why? It's simple. He makes you pay for it before you can download his map. So, you have to purchase it. Donationware, on the other hand, implies that you can download the product for free, and, after you try it, you decide how much it's worth, if anything. So, you download it freely, then you donate a certain amount to the author; it's a different way to say "thank you for your hard work", if you will.

Now, when David makes his maps payware, he's going into a very sensitive area, legally. I'm no lawyer, so my knowledge isn't very good, however, after the research I made, I can say this: David is selling a map including other people's work. Of course, I won't be spending 5 GBP on a map to see what kind of objects he used, but he used a lot of objects included in the default game. I have no idea on what kind of policy M&R have about this, but I'm sure they have some kind of rule about not re-selling the product, either in full (ie. making a copy of the whole game) or in parts (ie. selling a bulding Marcel and Rudiger made, which is effectively what David is doing right now). They could possibly prosecute David for this, or even worse, get Aerosoft to prosecute him (it's not a big company, but I'm sure they can afford more lawyers than M&R can).

Let me make one thing clear: I'm not stating my oppinion about David's map, or the 2000 hours he alledgedly spent on his maps. I'm stating a fact, a legal one at that. So my post is not about greed, or about insulting David and his map-making skills.

Now, this can either end in two ways: one of them is M&R seeing nothing harmful in this, and let David continue to sell his map, or hey can prosecute him and make him pay a fine of sorts. Nevertheless, I suggest that David should stop selling his map and talk to Marcel, Rudiger or Aerosoft. If they're OK with it, I have nothing against David putting it back on sale again, but I see a potential danger in it for him if he doesn't get this sorted...

Pedro, you bring up a very good point. I certainly enjoy David's hard work on his products, but if it comes to a mandatory payment on a map of which isn't David's complete originality I simply don't feel obligated to purchase. David brings up a good point too, that if one doesnt feel that they should donate to his work, they simply have the choice not to. I personally would ensure that there isn't such copyright policy before having my work become payware.

But that's just me, and I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to express my own honest opinion around here without receiving unnecessary blows to my harmless thoughts. Within reason of course Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 11:06

There is absolutely NO original (M&R) content distributed in David's addons. (Freeware or Donationware).

Do you guys coming up with these fantasies have any idea how OMSI works?

An addon map file is merely a 'configuration'; a set of data that tells OMSI where to place it's own objects, splines files, etc.

David's maps do not distribute ANY original content owned by M&R.

Addon maps do not come with the standard objects included in the installer - they simply refer to the objects that are already installed in your OMSI installation. (Unless of course they use custom content).

'Newcastle Pro' does contain a small amount of custom objects, for which permission has been fully granted to use them; Eg.. a genuine Newcastle Bus Stop, etc. As far as I can see, none of them are from this site; eg he doesn't use 'SimpleStreets' or 'Nemolus' etc. (Probably because he doesn't partake in this forum).

I'm sure Marcel & Rudiger already know it and probably wouldn't waste their time reading your fantasy conspiracy theories, but the fact is - (just as is the case with flight sim addons), there is no ability for the author to prevent people providing their own content that interacts with a simualtor...... AS LONG as no original content is distributed.

Shocked

David has just released a superb add-on SOUND PACK, for the Newcastle Pro map, ALL ORIGINAL RECORDINGS! ...before anyone comes up with another fantasy theory of court cases. Rolling Eyes

Peace,

H

[EDIT: David has just advised that he has written to Marcel & Rudiger to assure them that no original M&R content is distributed with any of his addon packages]

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 11:34

hassan m schrieb:
Rant

Well, sir, let me tell you this, you are an idiot.

I'll be honest. The stunts David has pulled in the past are still fresh in some people's memmory (especially mine), yet I was genuinely worried about this affair. I may not respect what he has done in the past, but it was still someone's work on the line. I at least had the decency to warn him, and try to look out for him. And, instead of a polite awnser saying "What David is selling is a file referencing to the original buildings", I get "You're all stupid, and you are idiots for coming up with these conspiracy theories".

Well, Mr. Hassan, you're very good at English. Infact, you just attempted to teach a new word to Marpe. Well, I have a word for you. "Petty". Look it up. Wink

Most people have realised by now you're just a troll, and they don't even bother reading your posts. However, I do enjoy engaging in coversation with a professional troll like you. I find it's extremely good fun to read your contrived replies, that you try to make look like educated and serious, but fail tremendously. So please, insult this post I just made, I look forward to it. Very Happy

Lastly, I remember a topic you created a while back, advertising David's forum and calling this one "sick in the head" and "where the children and teenagers of the community go". Well, I'm a teenager, I'm 16 at that, and I admit that fact, so I keep coming back. So, my question is, why do YOU keep coming back? You made your feelings about this forum clear, yet you post every week or so. Just leave our immature, but happy community, and go to David's forum. Or don't. Just leave the internet all together. Do whatever you please. But I'm sure most people are getting a bit fed up with all your sarcasm. Wink

Best Regards,
Pedro
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 11:50

Zitat :
...Whatever....

All I read from your rant is that you have a chip on your shoulder about being 16. Get over it. Smile

Starting your post by calling someone an idiot is a great way to demonstrate your maturity.... Wink

========================

Ok, back to the rationale and reasonable forum members; BTW, here is the post that I got the above statement from:-

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/8839-fantasies-on-the-legality-of-creating-addons-for-omsi/

Peace,

H
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 11:56

hassan m schrieb:
Zitat :
...Whatever....

All I read from your rant is that you have a chip on your shoulder about being 16. Get over it. Smile

Starting your post by calling someone an idiot is a great way to demonstrate your maturity.... Wink

========================

Ok, back to the rationale and reasonable forum members; BTW, here is the post that I got the above statement from:-

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/8839-fantasies-on-the-legality-of-creating-addons-for-omsi/

Peace,

H

Damn. Sad
I was actually expecting something more elaborate from you. I am dissapoint.

Heh, the more I read, the more I think you're just David using a fake account. The words you use are the same. You're both absolutley egotistical. Besides, I see no posts made by you in the AussieX forum. If you are David, just... LOL. I can't believe someone can be this butthurt. Oh no wait, it's just a conspiracy theory. Wink

Anyway, I'm done with this. Troll away. I don't give a damn anymore. Not unless you win my heart back and make a decent rant about what I just wrote. Wink

Best Regards
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 12:07

Keep going ...... you're your own stage Wink

Whatever you think of David or of me, you're not coming across great yourself here........

Flaming, Trolling, Stirring trouble.... read my posts above, now read yours.

1). Who is acting aggressively?

2). Who is using personal insults?

3). Who is just posting info, Vs. Who is engaging in conflict?

4). Now....... who has the ego?

flower
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 12:36

So guess what.
I just got irrefutable proof that David Rogers is infact Hassan M. Let me reffer you to this post: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/8839-fantasies-on-the-legality-of-creating-addons-for-omsi/

Basically, after my last post, I stopped "feeding the troll" and not replied to Hassan. 10 minutes later, I got this PM:

Zitat :

Read the new part added to the linked post below.... AFTER the red text, (in black text).

I think it is truly SICK if it was you that sent a threating email of that nature.

Over a Bus Simulator?

16 or not, you need help.

Peace,

H

Now, I have no idea why David would post such a thing, since I actually tried to help him about this whole payware map thing. He took it as an insult, and decided to make these false statements, that I uttered death threats. If he would be so kind to post an e-mail transcript, along with the address that it was sent from, I'd be delighted. Or, at the very least, report it to the Police. Let's see how far this goes.

It just goes to show you how people in this community can be. If you decide to believe David, go ahead. Just spread the word around that I'm a psycopath, and that I'm a terrible person. But remember this: David HAS done this before.
PS: If the mods decide to ban me for this, please PM me first.

Anyway, I'm going to stop this here and now. No point in taking this further. However, this has put an enormous smile on my face, so thank you. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 13:33

I don't understand why some people can't let go of the fact that other people have different opinions and find it impossible to let everyone be. Some of us here feel that David's work shouldn't be categorized as "payware" and that it wasn't right for him to do so. So what? Do our opinions really bother you that much?

Hassan, I love how you blew over anything I said positive about David's work in my comments and only targeted the criticism of my opinions. Does it truly bother you enough that you must insult every post made that may hint some negativity? You and David seem to have a lot in common - unable to receive criticism to any extent. It makes me quite suspicious as well.

This is probably the first and last time I'll ever bother responding to such trolling...if David left because of trolling and Hassan is really David, then I'm with Pedro... LOL! Laughing With round two of the email threats, I still wouldn't know for sure who's at fault. But you know what? It's absolutely ridiculous, whoever is at fault.

Again, I'm entitled to express my own opinion as well as you are. So go on, continue the flow of insults and I'll sit back and enjoy your pointless rage Smile

And P.S.: was the PM that contained the same post as in this topic truly necessary?
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 13:39

Zitat :
David's maps do not distribute ANY original content owned by M&R
B.S

He's using the game engine? Did he Make OMSI engine? NO there for he is using M&R and making money off it!

Or how about hes using models from M&R The cars, the people ect... Don't come up with B.S i can't stand it. Shocked

Nach oben Nach unten
dimke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 14:22

People, there really is no point trying to actually "discuss" David's maps/offers/downloads/freeware/donationware/payware whatever it is...

David does what he wants to do and there are people who support him in that (to extents that I feel is almost fanatic, but that's just my own humble impression), pretty much regardless of the criticism of others.

Why don't we just agree not to say anything about these maps here anymore. Those who are interested can head over to David's forum, and here ... well, if Hassan thinks there is a need to advertise David's maps here, he can do that.

But honestly, almost all threads that were trying to discuss David's maps have been closed, so don't waste your time folks...
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 18:20

I have a question why should WE pay for this route? Did WE ask you to create this or did you contribute work on your own FREE time to provide for the community.

This is B.S if I infact do buy this I expect EVERYTHING object in that map to be custom made and I'm not talking about RESKINNED.I want to see new cars,new buses,new buildings,streets EVERYTHING!

Now another thing I assume I was BANNED:
Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Untitled-1
care to tell me why?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)   Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Newcastle Pro (9 routes) released (X83 now added)
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: