ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

What counts for an accident

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
0Artur0

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

What counts for an accident Empty
BeitragThema: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeDo 7 Jul - 8:06

I tried Berlin map for about 6 times now.. every time I get the message after about 10 minutes driving that I ran away from an accident scene or something like that.. but I really don't remember having any accident. Maybe I hit the sidewalk edge or forgot to turn on the turn signal light but I'm pretty sure I didn't crash into another car or hit a pedestrian. So, what counts for an accident? Only once I actually thought I hit a car and I called the police but it said there was no accident Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeDo 7 Jul - 11:22

If that massage shows up you MUST hit car , maybe exiting bus station or some other way , but you hit it !!
That massage shows up every time you connect with a car.. so solution is , check your mirrors Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
0Artur0

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeDo 7 Jul - 11:24

Sidewalk edges don't count than?
Well, I guess I did hit a car than but it must have been very tender hit Smile
I need more practice obviously.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeDo 7 Jul - 12:43

Well, sometimes cars are just retarded, sometimes they drive straight into you without you doing anything, but we just gotta live with this till the AI is 100% stable! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeDo 7 Jul - 13:35

Kristian schrieb:
If that massage shows up...
You mean message, don't you? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeDo 7 Jul - 23:23

yep Very Happy hahaha lol! lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeDi 19 Jul - 22:50

Marpe schrieb:
Well, sometimes cars are just retarded, sometimes they drive straight into you without you doing anything, but we just gotta live with this till the AI is 100% stable! Very Happy

People do that in real life here, Razz . You just need to park properly next to the kerb at the stops if you can (or just before/after the stop if a car is parked at the stop) and let the cars pass you while you indicate to turn out to leave the stop (indicate left in the case of driving on the right (indicate right if we ever get to drive on the left Razz)) and then some cars will stop for you (not the Capris or Opels haha). And then you can go; but if you are fast like me you can floor it outta there before the car reaches you!!
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 11:20

I find it just as annoying when the passengers complain because I bumped or mounted a curb, they don't do that in real life Razz

We do it a lot haha
Nach oben Nach unten
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 16:52

I always turn on help info with shift+z...
Whenever there's a crash, it writes CRASH so I know there has to be some silly car behind me acting as if he's innocent...
Also if you press it two more times you get additional information about temperature, fuel, fps, textures, etc.
Really useful.
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 10:17

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
I find it just as annoying when the passengers complain because I bumped or mounted a curb, they don't do that in real life Razz

We do it a lot haha

I know haha they do it hear too, especially with the 14/15m single deckers/coaches! I was on one bus where two people complained like the OMSI passengers as the driver was swinging round corners and braking sharply much like I do in OMSI (never driven IRL but I am sure that I could (mostly thanks to OMSI showing me how to start a bus - checking air pressure, press N before ignition etc)). And the other day someone hooted his horn at an illegally parked tourist coach (British, haha!) so he would move, just like I do to the idiot in OMSI that stop in front of me. Well done to Marcel and Rudiger for making the traffic so realistic in OMSI that I can feel like I am driving in real life!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: What counts for an accident   What counts for an accident Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

What counts for an accident
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: